Media Fedor Emelianenko expresses interest in fighting Francis Ngannou

Kinda sad how legends bow out these days.

Getting knocked the fuck out by nobodies and begging for senseless money fights.

It is what it is, the new normal.

That being said, we all know how a prime Fedor vs Frank fight would go.
Hint: not very well for big Franky.

It's getting kind of sad at this point with these crazy Fedor potential fights he is asking for.

Maybe it is his way to keep his name out there. I can't really think he wants to box Tyson for real. Watching what Francis did to Fury I can't believe he'd want to box Francis either. I can see him wanting to fight Francis in MMA. Fedor's looping punches aren't going to work in the boxing ring.

Only other logic is he is dead broke and if that is the case then approach the PFL and Saudi's about Fedor vs Francis on a PFL PPV. At least fans can somewhat make sense of that request.

“I can fight MMA guys, too. I’d like to fight Francis Ngannou. I want to box him. I can’t do MMA anymore, but I’d like to box him.

“I saw that fight [vs. Fury],” he concluded. “Maybe it’s not overconfidence but it’d be interesting to fight him. It’s not that [I’m fearless].”

giphy.gif

Bro, this is literally still on the front page

@Jackonfire

Where was this hunger when he was in his physical prime, when JDS, Cain, Brock, Carwin were champs?
He had Fink and M-1 cucking him out around the world like a boxing promoter would do. Except MMA isn't modeled after boxing from a business standpoint but somehow his handlers thought this would be a great idea.

He had Fink and M-1 cucking him out around the world like a boxing promoter would do. Except MMA isn't modeled after boxing from a business standpoint but somehow his handlers thought this would be a great idea.
Yeah, I remember Dana kept saying he turned down the biggest deal UFC had offered anyone at the time. So basically M-1 declined on his behalf a 1 million+ppv point fight deal? This is $1 million in 2008 btw.

Not worth watching, it will be so one sided. I was already butthurt that Bader beat him twice.

True i remember rumblings of that possible fight and vitor wanted none of that smoke

No one did
Wait I thought Vitor was the one that accepted fighting him after they couldn’t get a few other replacements in but Affliciton folded regardless and the event was canceled? My memory might be fuzzy but o though he was the guy that was willing?

Edit: found a 15 year old article

Anything ridiculous like this, I'm brandishing at a deep fake from now on.

I never thought Fedor was delusional. I assumed it was his handlers that were mouthing off for him.

Even Adnerson or Vitor is questionable in boxing. But Francis. Damn. These guys really do end up delusional

Back