Fedor hasn't had a quality win since 2009. It's 2018.

USA!USA!

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Since his win over Andrei Arlovski in 2009, Fedor hasn't had a quality win over any decent competition.

Please someone tell me how any of his wins since then were quality wins?

The only one who debatably comes close in my eyes is Ishii, and he still is not a top heavyweight at all.

It has almost been a decade since he has done anything of note in this sport.

Would love to hear any arguments otherwise.

Fedor has 2 wins over currently ranked UFC Heavyweights

Cain Velasquez has 0

Who wants to talk about what a bust Cain Velasquez is?

Your boy ktfo him

Cain Velasquez has 0

That's some arbitrary bullshit and you know it lol.

Since his win over Andrei Arlovski in 2009, Fedor hasn't had a quality win over any decent competition.

Please someone tell me how any of his wins since then were quality wins?

The only one who debatably comes close in my eyes is Ishii, and he still is not a top heavyweight at all.

It has almost been a decade since he has done anything of note in this sport.

Would love to hear any arguments otherwise.
Monson and Ishii are good wins but not top notch . Monson , in that time period , also went the distance with DC and beat Oleksiy Oliynyk .

No its Cain Velasquez is a giant waste of potential and hasn't beaten a single currently ranked UFC Heavyweight
Wtf? You have to be trolling. The only reason he doesn't have any current ranked wins is because they've all popped for performance enhancing drugs.

Ishii was good, I think he maybe came into the sport a bit late after an already tough career in judo

He's old and I'll still watch him fight over anyone. He will always be the GOAT

Cain Velasquez has 0

You can create a different thread for that if you'd like.. and I am not even talking about all time wins - I am talking recent years.. how many of those wins over ranked opponents happened since 2009?

Monson and Ishii are good wins but not top notch . Monson , in that time period , also went the distance with DC and beat Oleksiy Oliynyk .

I agree they are not cans, but they are not high ranked type quality wins. DC was also green in his career at that point, right? It was only his 8th fight at that point I believe.

Wtf? You have to be trolling. The only reason he doesn't have any current ranked wins is because they've all popped for performance enhancing drugs.

JDS has, because JDS is the only guy currently ranked who he has a win over. You can count Rothwell too I guess.

Cain is washed and has absolutely no resume. Most overrated fighter in MMA.

Making a point that he is washed at this point in his career and not still the GOAT as some would lead you to believe.
MJ hasn't won a meaningful basketball game since 1998. Dude is irrelevent and not GOAT material. See how dumb that sounds.

Fedor may not still be a top fighter, but he's still one of the greatest mixed martial artists of all time.

MJ hasn't won a meaningful basketball game since 1998. Dude is irrelevent and not GOAT material. See how dumb that sounds.

Fedor may not still be a top fighter, but he's still one of the greatest mixed martial artists of all time.

I am debating where he is at in his career - many think he still possess all the same skills that he had in Pride. I am making a point that those days are long gone.

I never took a shot about his career as a whole - just the most recent period.

JDS has, because JDS is the only guy currently ranked who he has a win over. You can count Rothwell too I guess.

Cain is washed and has absolutely no resume. Most overrated fighter in MMA.
JDS, Rothwell, and if Lesnar didn't get suspended for Roids then him too.

JDS, Rothwell, and if Lesnar didn't get suspended for Roids then him too.

Too bad they all did, and he's beaten literally nobody else currently ranked. Fedor spent half of the 2010's not even fighting and he's still beating his numbers.

Back