Fedor is about fight Fabio... anyone really cares?

Fedor's training method is very old school. I love old school thing but this is too much. He brings the supported kids (Tokov, Modavsky and so on) in church too. This can not be enough against top american camps. Good mood, good moral, easy jogging in woods. This is a boy club or anything but top level MMA.

Fedor's training method is very old school. I love old school thing but this is too much. He brings the supported kids (Tokov, Modavsky and so on) in church too. This can not be enough against top american camps. Good mood, good moral, easy jogging in woods. This is a boy club or anything but top level MMA.
Yeah, can't agree more. It's probably enough to compete in 'M-1 Global' or smth like that, but not enough for UFC for sure. That's why i say, can't see big prospect for Fedor or his boys if everything goes like that...

The reality all Sherdoggers need to realize....At this point, both Fedor and Brock are nothing more than "attractions." In reality, neither is going to make any kind of a major title run. Both are in their respective companies to earn a good deserved pay day, and help draw viewers to the cards each are on. If each wins....maybe something can be worked out to where they fight each other soon for a huge payday....but other than that....don't expect either one to go on a championship tear.

Agree on Fedor, I don't see him winning many fights in the top 10 and a win over a hand picked small 205er with very limited skill set isn't going to change my opinion. Ill watch because its Fedor but its a meaningless fight all the same.

Brock on the other hand has big balls to take on Hunt. Hunt might have limited ground game but Lesnar is taking on someone with deadly striking when he is widely criticised for being scared of punches to the face. IF Brock beats Hunt Id give him a decent chance of winning UFC gold. He just needs to realised he cant strike with any top MMA fighter.

Back