News Fedor Plans on Boxing Mike Tyson - Fight Agreed Upon - Date to be Announced

I just saw this, not sure if it's legit or not but what are your thoughts. Too late or bring it on!

View attachment 1025831
tumblr_inline_nu4zkxUblo1rql7h5_400.gif

If they each want it, let them share the personal glory.
They both respect each other immensely and that's what matters to these great men.

Fedor not only has no more chin left,but against Bader,he couldnt see the punches coming back anymore. Thats a guy who shouldnt be fighting anymore.
Exactly. As much as I love Fedor, he needs to stay retired. He can't take a punch at all anymore, and just swings hoping that something will land.

Fedor not only has no more chin left,but against Bader,he couldnt see the punches coming back anymore. Thats a guy who shouldnt be fighting anymore.

yeah that was rough to watch. he made Bader look like hes in 2016

Reactions: HHJ
Fedor's chin unfortunately appears to have depreciated to Chuck Liddell levels, albeit at HW where guys hit a bit harder.
With those haymakers Mike was still throwing in the Roy Jones Jr. fight... I mean you have to imagine at least one would land here.
Assuming Fedor's boxing defense isn't better than Roy's at this stage, or ever.

as a fan of both guys, i can't wait. mike has still got it, he beat roy jones, even if it was an exhibition 100%. he pulled back, it was very obvious, and he was still ready to go afterwards. wonder if this will be an exhibition or semi-legitimate match up. i remember fedor said he was lifting again and his shoulders were healthy again as a result. this will be fun. and this is the way of the combat sports athlete. it's not going to be pretty, folks. you can't teach a train to fly later in life.

I have Tyson winning. Tyson looked great in his exhibition fight against Roy where as Fedor looked awful.

I have Tyson winning. Tyson looked great in his exhibition fight against Roy where as Fedor looked awful.
Fedor looked alright in the fights leading up the the last Bader one,but in the Bader fight he looked bad.

Fedor looked alright in the fights leading up the the last Bader one,but in the Bader fight he looked bad.
Yeah I know. That's why I made sure to specify the Bader fight. He aged a significant amount between the Johnson fight and the Bader fight.

Is this going to be another exhibition with no knock outs? lol

Mike is older and slower, this would be a winnable fight for Fedor

I just saw this, not sure if it's legit or not but what are your thoughts. Too late or bring it on!

View attachment 1025831
Prime Fedor is the GOAT of MMA, but Fedor is a LOOOOOONG way from his Prime. Old man Mike Tyson is gonna KO him with a jab. If this fight was to be fair, it would take place in MMA. Current Fedor is a shell of his former self and fighting Tyson in a boxing match is stupid. Fedor should have retired when PRIDE died, or shortly thereafter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back