News Fedor Plans on Boxing Mike Tyson - Fight Agreed Upon - Date to be Announced

Cgb9NXbUIAEYl63.jpg

Prime Fedor is the GOAT of MMA, but Fedor is a LOOOOOONG way from his Prime. Old man Mike Tyson is gonna KO him with a jab. If this fight was to be fair, it would take place in MMA. Current Fedor is a shell of his former self and fighting Tyson in a boxing match is stupid. Fedor should have retired when PRIDE died, or shortly thereafter.
Did you not see how old and washed Tyson looked against a smaller Jones Jr? Fedor is much younger and has been active recently. Up until he last fight Fedor was looking pretty good

I mean,what does this have to do with anything?

Fedor vs Tyson boxing each other dont have nothing to do with Dana or the UFC,and I dont think Dana cares in 2024.
Dana always wanted Fedor and him boxing the biggest legend in boxing will piss him off for sure. They might be old and washed but people will definitely tune in and watch

Tyson still looks to be in amazing shape and his reflexes are still incredible. Fedor is the only one that should be worried.

Wouldn’t say that about any other fighter nearing 50 but Tyson is special.

Fedor would get KO'd in even more comical fashion than this.

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gif

ryan-bader-fedor-emelianenko-bellator-214-4.jpg

But don't worry this matchup isn't going to happen. When Fedor fights again, it will be for a slap fighting promotion in Russia.

Did you not see how old and washed Tyson looked against a smaller Jones Jr? Fedor is much younger and has been active recently. Up until he last fight Fedor was looking pretty good
He moves ok but he's shot.

If the Saudis gave Joshua 50M and Ngannou 20M for their fight, I won't be shocked if Fedor gets 5M for this which is a fantastic pay day. 90% of UFC fighters won't see this kind of bread for one fight. Fedor would be dumb not to take it with all the money he lost dealing with Vadim and his divorce.

As far as the fight I hope it will be a glorified sparring match where they move around and give eachother some looks. If they throw down full contact Fedor is going to flatline Mike.

Oh no...

Fedor just announced on MMA Hour that is 100% done with MMA but he wants to try boxing. Fedor is my all time favorite fighter but his chin is shot and boxing is not the sport for bad chins.

Edit: Fedor wants his first opponent to be...Mike Tyson.

Update 1-24-24: Per Fedor, Tyson has agreed to the fight. The fight is expected to take place in Saudi Arabia later this year.

Can you think of anything more depressing?

Tyson is pushing 60, he’s over 10 years older than Fedor.

Fedor was getting knocked in and out of consciousness against an overweight Maldonado (whose essentially a boxer). A fight against Tyson would be suicide.

Heck, at this point it would be highly risky booking him in a boxing match against Datsik.

tumblr_o8zcnrKTve1u2ragso1_500.gif

jH8lrt.gif

Old men fighting should be illegal.

Tyson carried an out of shape RJJ to a decision.....Tyson kills Fedor if he wants to.

Fedor was getting knocked in and out of consciousness against an overweight Maldonado (whose essentially a boxer). A fight against Tyson would be suicide.

Heck, at this point it would be highly risky booking him in a boxing match against Datsik.

tumblr_o8zcnrKTve1u2ragso1_500.gif

jH8lrt.gif
Fedor had a 5 year layoff

Remember when Fedor got pieced up by Fabio Maldando in Russia. Yeah, me neither.

I feel like someone is going to get hurt and everyone is going to feel terrible afterwards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back