Fedor strengths and weaknesses and his skillset in the UFC today (Long Thread)

Fedor is no different than a LHW on fight night. Hendo has knocked out multiple all time great LHWs.

I know that this destroys your dishonest shillish internet rat argument but it's the truth.

So you're basically saying to everyone that Fedor is only competitive in the LHW division ?

But i thought he would beat any modern HW ?

<36>

So you're basically saying to everyone that Fedor is only competitive in the LHW division ?

But i thought he would beat any modern HW ?

<36>

Nah you're just low iq and suffer from poor reading comprehension

Fedor fought at HW but had the frame of a LHW.

This is a compliment to him..You're just not smart enough to grasp this.

GSP: "Fedor is the GOAT."

Jon Jones: "Fedor belongs on Mount Rushmore of MMA."

Jose Aldo: "Fedor is the GOAT."

Random, basement dwelling, 40 year old virgin, loser from sherdog: "Fedor sucks. He lost to MW Hendo."

*posts Bader gif*

*writes something toxic and hateful*

"Muuhh his fans!"

*Continues dwelling on couch and guzzling saturated fats*

he loses to middleweights that are forty he loses to middleweights that are forty he loses to middleweights that are forty he loses to middleweights that are forty he loses to middleweights that are forty

Nah you're just low iq and suffer from poor reading comprehension

Fedor fought at HW but had the frame of a LHW.

This is a compliment to him..You're just not smart enough to grasp this.

No i understood pretty well :

- his size justifies his loss against an old MW : after all he lost by tko in the first round because he's small too
- however his size would be perfectly fine against much bigger fighters

<36>

No i understood pretty well :

- his size justifies his loss against an old MW : after all he lost by tko in the first round because he's small too
- however his size would be perfectly fine against much bigger fighters

<36>

Like I said you're low iq. This thread is about peak Fedor. From 2003-2005.

You're using Fedors performance from 2011, 8 years after he became champion to measure how he would perform against the best HWs of today.

Please show me one champion who was still at their peak 8 years after becoming champion.

You're low iq and intellectually dishonest rodent which is why you keep using the same argument.

In 2011 Fedors size was problematic against bigger HWs because he was past his prime.

In 2005 Fedors size wasn't an issue because he was at his peak. Understand?

Low iq rodent you

- high-pressure, high-risk fighter
- mixes technical striking with flurries of wild offence
- fast hands combined with crushing ko power
- solid judo and sambo implementing sweeps and throws
- dangerous submission game but an affinity to stand and bang

I just can't understand how someone couldn't be a fan on at least some level.
Either way, MMA history will look back on Fedor as one of the early greats.

In 2011 Fedors size was problematic against bigger HWs because he was past his prime.

In 2005 Fedors size wasn't an issue because he was at his peak. Understand?

I don't care about who he fought in Japan, because the competition was weak.

When i speak about bigger fighters, i only speak about modern HW in the UFC.

Please show me one champion who was still at their peak 8 years after becoming champion.

Bernard Hopkins only lost by TKO in his last fight after way more fights than Fedor and being over 50 years old.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Hopkins#Professional_boxing_record

Even if your bullshit was true, it doesn't justify a loss by TKO in the first round against an old MW.

I don't care about who he fought in Japan, because the competition was weak.

When i speak about bigger fighters, i only speak about modern HW in the UFC.

Bernard Hopkins only lost by TKO in his last fight after way more fights than Fedor and being over 50 years old.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Hopkins#Professional_boxing_record

Even if your bullshit was true, it doesn't justify a loss by TKO in the first round against an old MW.

The best HWs from Fedors era were better than 90% of the HWs today. Derrick Lewis and Tai Tuivasa are top 5 today. They wouldn't be top 5 in 2005.

Nice try though, clown

Like I said you're low iq. This thread is about peak Fedor. From 2003-2005.

You're using Fedors performance from 2011, 8 years after he became champion to measure how he would perform against the best HWs of today.

You're low iq and intellectually dishonest rodent which is why you keep using the same argument.

Low iq rodent you

Hendo was a UFC MW tournament champion in 1998. You said he was at peak 13 years later, at the age of 41. He won the PRIDE WW title 7 years after he won the HW tourney, and was peak (according to you) 6 years after that when he starched Fedro.

Anderson Silva first became a champion in 2001 by beating the #1 WW and #1p4p fighter in the world, and he peaked for 12 years after that too.

Damn, you're terrible. What a low IQ rodent you are.

Last edited:
Hendo was a UFC HW tournament champion in 1998. You said he was at peak 13 years later, at the age of 41. He won the PRIDE WW title 7 years after he won the HW tourney, and was peak (according to you) 6 years after that when he starched Fedro.

Anderson Silva first became a champion in 2001 by beating the #1 WW and #1p4p fighter in the world, and he peaked for 12 years after that too.

Damn, you're terrible. What a low IQ rodent you are.

Hendo got on TRT and had a resurgence and was absolutely peaking when he fought Fedor, Shogun and when he was given a title shot against Jones.

Just like Randy was peaking on whatever supplements he was on when he came out of retirement and recaptured the HW belt.

Hendos and Randys 40 were better than someone like Shoguns or Cains 33.

Anyone who isn't a moron can understand this basic concept.

Hendo got on TRT and had a resurgence and was absolutely peaking when he fought Fedor, Shogun and when he was given a title shot against Jones.

Just like Randy was peaking on whatever supplements he was on when he came out of retirement and recaptured the HW belt.

Hendos and Randys 40 were better than someone like Shoguns or Cains 33.

Anyone who isn't a moron can understand this basic concept.

You said name one. I named 2. You're low IQ rodent level, homie. Spider bless.

Back