Fedor vs Bader

Vintage Bellator booking. Garbage, pointless fight.

Yes, but...

Seeing him get totally dominated and controlled on the ground in a sustained beating was not a nice optic to go out on, espcially by an old upper- mid tier fighter like Bader. It was like the Bigfoot fight but with a guy his size.

The flash KO losses at least kept some element of the myth alive

Send off was great though but better matchmaking would have been better.
Fedor asked specifically to fight Bader again. Coker didn’t make the match on his own.

His second fight against Bader doesn't count.

In the first fight however, sure Fedor was already past prime and a loss isn't that suprising.

But the problem is the way he lost for a so-called GOAT : in the first round by TKO. I mean the fight lasted 35 seconds...

He was completely outclassed by a former LHW... a former LHW that wasn't even champion material in the UFC to begin with...

By comparison, Glover obviously lost against Hill, but he got a decision at least.

Fedor lost to a 40 year old middleweight at the tail end of his prime. He already lost to Bader. Of course he was gonna get beaten badly.

Yep, I'm serious. But not surprised that a non-athlete and Fedor cultist wouldn't understand.

Lol. You speaking to an athlete. Did badger serve in the military? A military in Russia can do a beating on your body.

Lol. You speaking to an athlete. Did badger serve in the military? A military in Russia can do a beating on your body.
You're speaking with a former military officer. Fedor was a firefighter for a couple of years in the mid-90s Russian military. As for the myth of the Russian (or USSR before them) military being some incredibly elite, superior fighting force, I'd direct you to Andrew Bacevich's book The Unmaking of a Company Man. It will open your eyes.

You're speaking with a former military officer. Fedor was a firefighter for a couple of years in the mid-90s Russian military. As for the myth of the Russian (or USSR before them) military being some incredibly elite, superior fighting force, I'd direct you to Andrew Bacevich's book The Unmaking of a Company Man. It will open your eyes.

So you then know military can be hard are your body. Especially back then compared to now.

Fedor had a back injury confirmed by Vadim Nemkov and his boxing coach Alexander Michkov. They said that Fedor didn't even train for this fight. His movement looked horrible and hindered.

The Fedor from the Tim Johnson fight and the Fedor from last night were two entirely different people in terms of movement. Fedor had no bounce in his step last night, it looked like he couldn't even plant his feet.

That was a tough position to be in but being younger, more mobile and stronger in the clinch may prevent a fighter from being put into that position.

Back