Fedor vs Bader

Really I think that was the first time Fedor did look truely shot rather than a declined glass canon.

Yeah he looked really old and slow. I was expecting the canon to still be there.

Really? We all know Fedor was at in his career.

We do. I hate seeing so-called ‘noobs’ and ignorant fans who weren’t watching MMA during his prime call him a bum. But that was…brutally bad, to the point of being pathetic. It was on a big stage, too.

Maybe in 10 years from now Miocic will be fighting past his prime losing to some random guy in One FC

Damn I was hoping Bader would just knock him to end it.

Damn you tim johnson. If you would have won the fight this would have never been made.

yeah but then Fedor would have an L to Tim Jonhson which is worse all things considered

this was expected.

Yeah he looked really old and slow.

Pretty much, I spose you could argue he may still have had power but Bader was really catching him quite easily with a very significant difference in speed.

That felt like Nog/Struve to me in terms of performance and should definitely be a sign he should stick to his retirement.

It just shows the technical gap between the 00s and now. It’s not as if Fedor’s aging is what created such a massive skill difference tonight. It’s kind of a good look for MMA as a whole because the talent of the competitors is clearly evolving.

Back