Fedor vs. CroCop - (Rate the fight)

Rate the fight

• Total voters
True, I didn't read any spoilers though. That's was the first Pride PPV I ever purchased.
Nice. I think that was the only one I avoided spoilers on too. Between Fedor/Cro Cop and the GP, I really wanted to experience it fresh.

My first Pride PPV was Pride 28: High Octane.

I really miss Pride.

If the HW division was a 10/10 back then, it's a 3/10 now.

Hell of a good card.
Wandy/Page II was an amazing fight.

Wanderlei20KOs20Rampage.gif

That right hook was hard as fuck.

Two fights ending by "shoulder injury" is also kind of an anomaly.

But having Barnett, Hunt, Silva, Hendo, Reem, Arona, Cro Cop -- all on the same damn card...

Pretty epic. I don't understand disrespect to previous events at all.

Two fights ending by "shoulder injury" is also kind of an anomaly.

But having Barnett, Hunt, Silva, Hendo, Reem, Arona, Cro Cop -- all on the same damn card...

Pretty epic.
Their talent from 2003 until they folded was incredible. HW and LHW on lock.

If you didn't live it then you'll never really know how huge the atmosphere was. It was also a great fight.

Hype jobs might sell today but they aren't shit compared to these legendary fights.

If you didn't watch it live on PPV, I'm sorry.

Unfortunately didn’t see it live. Was just getting into MMA around that time.

I think that hurts a lot of people’s opinion on the fight.

In hindsight I can say it was epic and a 10/10 but if you watched it now and didn’t understand the implications it wouldn’t be anything special.

Even knowing how big it was at the time I have watched it a couple times and I wasn’t blown away and that’s probably because so much time has passed.

The Cro cop LHK checked kick is still badass though.

Unfortunately didn’t see it live. Was just getting into MMA around that time.

I think that hurts a lot of people’s opinion on the fight.

In hindsight I can say it was epic and a 10/10 but if you watched it now and didn’t understand the implications it wouldn’t be anything special.

Even knowing how big it was at the time I have watched it a couple times and I wasn’t blown away and that’s probably because so much time has passed.

The Cro cop LHK checked kick is still badass though.

I couldn’t breathe before the fight. The anticipation was beyond anything happening today.

If CRO COP had only hit Fedor flush across the head with that high kick....smh...

The history of Fedor the GOAT would had been different

I gave it 9. It really delivered on it's promise. Few fights are better, but there have been some better ones.

A solid 8/10. Cro Cop gassing after the first 10 minutes prevents it from being a 9 or 10 but I still think it's a great fight.

Dang, this makes me sad. 1. MMA was so epic back then. 2. Watching their old, overweight selves fight now compared to back in the day. Fedor may have declined with age but he is still about the same weight as back then. Wand and Rampage look like crap now.

Back