FEDOR vs. FRANK MIR Official MAIN EVENT PbP / Discussion Thread

Which of these best describes you?

• I ain't watching this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chael used to fight MW but his walking weight is HW and he looked bigger than Fedor in there.

apart from sex that was the most satisfying minute of my life

I was just about to post this joke and then you do this

44d2db1f066bed384557dd4b40b7505de77e2fc0db99b9bcbccfd985305f1e23.jpg

Awesome fights... shoot. Now that is a card. Four slick submissions and Mir getting stopped...

yeah that was the best move honestly, Fedor still got that sick judo, good thing he was smart to not get tied on the ground

Yeah glad to see him get up. He made that toss look so dam easy.

it looks like there are dark fights going on in the background of the post fight show

Pumped for Sonnen vs Emelianenko...That trash talk isn't going to matter. But will be entertaining.

Okay okay. One last shot and I'm done...

Gerald would have never lost if he had more than 4 days to prepare. NEVER. NEVER EVER.

This was fucking amazing.

Gentlemen, have a good night.

Let's get some sleep, we have a lot of salt to deal with in the morning.

WAR FEDOR !

gif-alco.gif

so does bellator have a post live show? i dont want to go to bed right now.

Top notch - damn awesome evening

BTW @loyalyolayal before you think I'm a crazy person. I broke my TV when Gerald lost accidentally. I had it on my desk and when he lost I banged my hands on the table then just watched my 50 inch TV just backflip off my desk.

It wasn't like I was like "MY BUDDY IS SAD!" then threw it at the wall" although considering the screen is broken that would have been way more fulfilling..

Also hai guys, is it still cheaper to buy a new TV than replace a screen? Asking for a friend.

I have the worst mma blue balls ever right now stream cut out just as the fight started.

This is horrible.

Back