Fedor vs Sonnen, who ya got?

I think Chael wins and rather easily. Will be able to dictate where the fight takes place and he's going to fight smart. Fedor is a ghost of a shell of himself.

I think Fedors chin is pretty suspect at this point but being bigger and that Chael hasn’t punched anyone’s lights out, it’s a great matchup for him.

I highly doubt Chael can 1-2 then shoot his way to a victory.

Fedor by TKO rd 1, Chael will want out before really being put out

I think Chael wins and rather easily. Will be able to dictate where the fight takes place and he's going to fight smart. Fedor is a ghost of a shell of himself.

Chael is too little, his wrestling won’t matter. He doesn’t have the striking to win standing. But you may be right about Fedor being a shell.

But a shell of Fedor is likely > the best Chael

I really can't see how Chael can win. Couldn't take down Jones, and Fedor is bigger than Jones. Can't knock out anyone, and even a weak chin by HW standards should be able to take a weak MW punch.

It's in the Bag, Chael effing Sonnen takes this easily, Fedor got mauled by meathead lol

Of course the GOAT is taking this one. Very little chance for Fedor.

Chael vs Fedor

What a time to be alive

Chael is too little, his wrestling won’t matter. He doesn’t have the striking to win standing. But you may be right about Fedor being a shell.

But a shell of Fedor is likely > the best Chael

Little Chael just wrestled a 260 lb Rampage. I think he will be fine. Fedor is not a daunting HW in stature.

If Chael fights smarter than Mir he has a chance of taking a decision. Fedor has more ways to win though. I don't see him finishing Chael unless he submits him from the back.

I think its a bad stylistic matchup for Chael

I don't recall Fedor ever being taken down. His Judo and Sambo are world-class. If Chael goes for a double underhook Fedor will sprawl, straighten up, and hip toss Chael.

I love Chael, but he ain't knocking out Fedor and that's been Fedor's kryptonite lately: heavy handed strikers.

Rampage trained for 30 minutes for the Sonnen fight. You can barely count that as a victory.

Little Chael just wrestled a 260 lb Rampage. I think he will be fine. Fedor is not a daunting HW in stature.

No but Rampage hasn’t exactly taken fighting serious in a few years, Fedor isn’t wired to fight like Rampage has been. He’s gonna go head hunting and Chael doesn’t like getting hit.

Maybe he clinches with Fedor and goes for a ride like Mir did but who knows, I don’t have a dog in the fight

I do however think this is the most winnable fight Fedor could get

Back