Fedor wants Werdum

Regardless the outcome just the idea gives me a chub. First man to break his streak in a rematch? I’d pay UFC prices for that.

The last
Fedor apparently had a knee injury and a fever for that fight. Give them man credit, everytime he was ever KO'd or TKO'd, it was well after his prime *Fight Mileage and his knee and back have been injured for years hence why he doesn't even try clinches or takedowns.

And in all his TKO or KO losses, even when he is at his closest point of being out cold, He is still reaching for legs, using his legs or trying to sit up. That man's will shall live long after his body dies.
The most focused fighter in history. He lost his focus. Injuries can do that as well as fame and spiritual journey's like he has. I am not making excuses for him. Fighters will get hurt and change. It's more of an explanation.

Truly analyze fighters and you should start with why they began fighting. Fedor began fighting to feed himself and his family.
Communism and Famine destroyed his country and left his people poor, starving and miserable.

Fedor endured that hell and became the greatest HW of the Golden Era of Pride and MMA in general. The UFC is great by Pride was like a dream come true. The theater of it all truly made it an event, from the entrances to the fights and the crowd.
The energy was higher, more respectful and passionate than any other crowd I have ever witnessed.

Fedor's main purpose was to become the best to feed his family. He became rich and after years of doing it and getting hurt, the focus shifts. Eventually you just realize you're the little boy who stuck his hand in the fire but never learned to stop doing it.

Pain.

His pain of starvation was taken away by fighting and winning.
His main reason to fight was conquered.
He didn't need to fight on injured or not injured and I truly believe he has felt that long before the Werdum fight.
emperor

The one aspect Fedor has been lacking that made him great and enhanced his ability to strike and strike lethally is Fedor's grappling.
Werdum already finished him on the ground.

Werdum knows to run to Fedor and pull guard, swim for legs.

Fedor will most likely tire out too quickly.

I love Fedor but he hasn't aged well with his fight mileage and Werdum is called Go Horse for a reason.

Fedor would really need to sit low, sit on his punches and push the pace to get Werdum to flinch, make mistakes and catch him. Fedor would need to be healthy and train mostly ground to win.

I think Fedor's aura of invincibility that gave him confidence and focus died when he lost to his own foolish ways in Werdum's guard.

What chance does Fedor have but on the feet?
Even better, what are the chanes this fight stays on the feet?

What chance does Fedor have but on the feet?
Even better, what are the chanes this fight stays on the feet?

Even the latter is an irrelevant question, because Werdum only needs to land one decent punch on the feet, even as pillow fisted as he is. There are suprisingly lot of fans who still doesn't seem to understand how paper Fedor's chin is. At this point in his career it's the worst chin of a notable HW I've ever seen.

Fedor can KO Werdum with 1 punch.

Even the latter is an irrelevant question, because Werdum only needs to land one decent punch on the feet, even as pillow fisted as he is. There are suprisingly lot of fans who still doesn't seem to understand how paper Fedor's chin is. At this point in his career it's the worst chin of a notable HW I've ever seen.
Which is weird because it was once the best.

Which is weird because it was once the best.

No, it wasn't, that's just an annoying myth. At least you have no proof of that, since Fedor never had any wars in his prime where he absorbed a lot of punches on his chin. He very rarely got hit clean in his prime, because he had the best defense ever in HW history.

Fedor can KO Werdum with 1 punch.

Fedor can KO anyone with the right shot.

Problem is that his Chin is like a wet paperbag... It might look good but falls to pieces by the slightest touch.

That said, no matter how it goes it will end by stoppage

Fedor can KO anyone with the right shot.

Problem is that his Chin is like a wet paperbag... It might look good but falls to pieces by the slightest touch.

That said, no matter how it goes it will end by stoppage
yes, but Werdum is not a hard hitter. Unless he connects somehow with a knee.

I mean, what else is there at Bellator for Fedor?
avFTqnO.jpg

Werdum looks like he's back on the juice and could actually KO Fedor standing

He looked like night and day in his 2 previous fights.

Sadly this was the 1st thing I thought after the Gus fight ...

I wonder how much the KGB is going to pay Werdum to take a dive.

Back