Feed to Ryota Murata a top 5 opponent already!

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He's hands down the best MW with out a world title yet.
The olympics he won gold in, was over Ogogo and Falcão.
He's still undefeated as a pro stopping everyone he's facing easily lately.
Feed him David Lemieux, or if Canelo's silly games keep going, Feed the BJS to Murata instead.

Super polished technique and jab. Solid punching power. He seems like such a nice guy that it's hard to root against him too.
e9990ca4d308e9d0d16de5640e33917b.jpg
Adrian+Luna+Flores+v+Ryota+Murata+Non+title+bCjlyh6FC7Ul.jpg

c9a7732b5f1a101e605e4b9d19d39f8d.jpg

Is this thread like mine about Sergio only he's actually serious?

Is this thread like mine about Sergio only he's actually serious?
I see no homosexual inuendo, do you? Didn't even mention the guy's looks nor do i care.
Plus, you were just praising an established champion.
I'm talking about not wasting the talent of an over-achieving prospect. I prefer he gets tested which has been long over-due.
Not sure how anybody can disagree with that, as it's more of the same nature of "How to fix matchmaking" thread's theme that's been posted not too long ago

Last edited:
Murata wouldve mopped the floor with Sergio Martinez

He would wreck blow job Saunders

Murata isn't ready yet, let him face someone like N'Dam then billy joe. He's nowhere near ready for Jacobs/GGG/Canelo

You're seriously a tool
Murata is a gold medalist with the tightest guard in the game.

WTF is Sergio gonna do with those little jabs? Murata stops him with a left hook because Sergio drops his right hand after each jab.

Murata is a gold medalist with the tightest guard in the game.

WTF is Sergio gonna do with those little jabs? Murata stops him with a left hook because Sergio drops his right hand after each jab.
Punch back?

Punch back?
I was talking about Sergio's jabs.

Either way, Murata is on a whole different level. He wouldve beaten Pavlik, Hopkins, and maybe even prime Cotto. The guy is talented.

Murata isn't ready yet, let him face someone like N'Dam then billy joe. He's nowhere near ready for Jacobs/GGG/Canelo
Sanders is one of the suggestions in the OP. No need for any title eliminators. He can face him now, and easily stop him.

Who would you suggest certainly not the top end of the division. Bjs i guess but hes a weak champion. Lemiux probably beats him. Jacobs beats him, Canelo beats him, GGG we wont even discuss. Dude is not ready. Most in the top 10 probably beat him

Who would you suggest certainly not the top end of the division. Bjs i guess but hes a weak champion. Lemiux probably beats him. Jacobs beats him, Canelo beats him, GGG we wont even discuss. Dude is not ready. Most in the top 10 probably beat him
Murata would beat Lemiuex for sure.

Danny Jacobs can go either way.

He's definitely not ready for Canelo or GGG.

Either way he needs a credible opponent. He's supposedly next in line for BJ Saunders belt after Kurdsidze. Murata would #murk Saunders

If Cotto beats Kirkland I think Murata vs Cotto would be a good HBO/Top Rank fight.

I got Murata by UD

Back