Social Female reporter gets groped on live TV.

@IngaVovchanchyn @tonysmasseuse

What do you guys think? Personally I think a face to face public apology along with a big dose of humiliation would have sufficed, but what do I know.

Yeah, probably would have defused the situation if he had given her a sincere apology early on. The hide and pretend it didn’t happen just motivates the legal charges and internet crusaders. But it would have needed to come from him. Her having to ask for an apology makes it plea deal and not a real apology or acknowledgement of a poor choice.

@IngaVovchanchyn @tonysmasseuse

What do you guys think? Personally I think a face to face public apology along with a big dose of humiliation would have sufficed, but what do I know.

They're calling for blood on Reddit...holy shit they think this guy is right up there with Ghengis Kahn and Hitler. They won't be happy until the guy is getting raped in prison...ironic because they're against any form of sexual assault... as long as a woman is the victim.

The guy fucked up but a good punch to the face would do the trick. Were this my wife I wouldn't want the guy arrested, and instead I'd like to give him a few bitchslaps. Either way this thing has gotten so blown out of proportion that it's absurd...he smacked a woman on the ass...he didn't give a bunch of children HIV.

These Georgians don’t mess around

giphy.gif

They're calling for blood on Reddit...holy shit they think this guy is right up there with Ghengis Kahn and Hitler. They won't be happy until the guy is getting raped in prison...ironic because they're against any form of sexual assault... as long as a woman is the victim.

The guy fucked up but a good punch to the face would do the trick. Were this my wife I wouldn't want the guy arrested, and instead I'd like to give him a few bitchslaps. Either way this thing has gotten so blown out of proportion that it's absurd...he smacked a woman on the ass...he didn't give a bunch of children HIV.

If he had, he would probably be a brave hero to these same people.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-50571017
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...enalty-knowingly-exposing-someone-hiv-n809416

Meh...

It says a lot about the guy that he thought it was completely acceptable to do that to some random woman

I bet he’s a joy to be around in a crowded bar after several drinks

Did he really lost his job because of that and got jailed? That's fucked up wtf

Meh...

It says a lot about the guy that he thought it was completely acceptable to do that to some random woman

I bet he’s a joy to be around in a crowded bar after several drinks

Thats because of the inherent physical power imbalance, no one wants to feel sexually threatened.

Meanwhile as a guy I’ve had random hot chicks grab my ass out in the crowd at festivals and to this day I still cherish the memories.

Did he really lost his job because of that and got jailed? That's fucked up wtf

Charged with misdemeanor sexual battery. He isn't going to jail, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was fired. Companies don't like bad PR and what he did is the definition of bad PR.

Back