Social Female reporter gets groped on live TV.

OP, just FYI, ya got a little shit on you AV there.

Meh. If an old lady patted me on the ass while she was running a marathon I'd laugh.

People are to damn prudish. To fucking wound up

I must say I need to see dat ass comment

Like, 'oh my god. Can you like, even believe that? Like, ughhh...

Meh. If an old lady patted me on the ass while she was running a marathon I'd laugh.

Would you be comfortable with someone doing this to your wife, mother or sister? Be honest here.

Stay mad snowflake.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Maybe try another edit and see if you can make it funny this time...

9z8i.jpg

I haven’t watched the nfl since The Bus was on the Steelers. I couldn’t care less. I just find it amusing you parrot such a fraud.

What if it was a guy who did that to you? Wouldn't you get "too prudish and wound up?"

Dude was out of pocket but I can't count on my hand how many random women have done that to me at parties or bars

"But, but, but, it's different for women! Men are naturally bigger and stronger and they feel threatened."

Or

"He should be brought up on sexual harassment charges. Touching a woman without her consent."

Guess maybe I should do the same

It's funny until it happens to your wife, mother or sister..

I was expecting a lot more than that. Not cool, but still...

It's a smack on the ass while running by. Is that considered groping?

It seems like she and her network are really milking this for their own benefit. Fake outrage for sure.

Get a grip.

It's difficult to see what he actually did, be helpful to hear from him.

It's difficult to see what he actually did, be helpful to hear from him.

She said: He smacked my butt. He was running past. He certainly didn't have time to grab her ass and pinch her. Groping implies like what Rampage did....

She said: He smacked my butt. He was running past. He certainly didn't have time to grab her ass and pinch her. Groping implies like what Rampage did....

It sure looks like he smacked her but yeah, angle and her fat ass jacket make it difficult.

Rampage the goat of the grope.

Back