Female reporter sexually assaulted during live World Cup broadcast

Fair enough, I still think that if it were my daughter I'd be really pissed off. I think a lot of men are bitter towards women nowadays and brush stuff like this off. But I guess we'll agree to disagree

Ok

I have 2 daughters, and I would be mad that a drunk idiot interrupted her broadcast. It was about the same as somebody standing behind and making faces. It didn't look sexually gratifying to the man at all.

Last thing, for God sake change the thread title. If that is sexual assault, 99% of guys over 25 are criminals.

Don't do that to other guys just because YOU don't get laid.

It was a 1/4 second peck on the cheek.

Dude, she would secretly despise you for being dumb enough to make a big deal out of that.. You know that, right? You know women, even if they smiled in your face, would friend zone you immediately for that kind of naive stupidity and boot licking, right?

I'm married and before that I did pretty well with women. Pretty sure that women like nice guys who are confident in their beliefs about treating people with respect. Problem is a lot of "men" on sherdog are angry bitter dudes because beautiful women don't look their way. I heard the incel message board got shut down after the Tornonto attack, wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of em moved over here.

Women don't like doormats I will agree with that but I'm not going to let the #metoo shit change my view on women who actually do have creeps do stuff like this to them.

Ok

I have 2 daughters, and I would be mad that a drunk idiot interrupted her broadcast. It was about the same as somebody standing behind and making faces. It didn't look sexually gratifying to the man at all.

Last thing, for God sake change the thread title. If that is sexual assault, 99% of guys over 25 are criminals.

Don't do that to other guys just because YOU don't get laid.

Legally speaking it would be sexual assault, and the sexual gratification of the perpetrator is irrelevant, so I’m not sure why you even brought that up.

Why do those live broadcasts never have an intern or some minimum wage meat shield to get between the reporter and drunk attention whores?

Create a hell of a lot of jobs for folks just by putting a meathead everywhere they might be needed

Legally speaking it would be sexual assault, and the sexual gratification of the perpetrator is irrelevant, so I’m not sure why you even brought that up.
Under common law "for purposes of sexual gratification" is usually there.

And a prosecutor would have to be aggressive to get sexual assault out of that. The act has to be sexual in nature.

So grabbing random titties is ok with some people in here. SMH.

I'm fairly certain most of them are focusing on the kiss and not where he placed his hand.
I don't think the guy meant to grab her breast, but meant to grab her shoulder instead like he did with his other hand. The dumbass was probably drunk and missed the mark, it still doesn't make it right or ok though. His punishment should be taking a flush kick to the nuts from her.

LOL guys, I wonder how many of the guys saying it isn't sexual assualt would be cool if a 300 lb black dude kissed them on the cheek out of left field.

You're just doing you're thing, but this big black dude who is just way too big for you to do anything against, just straight up walks up to you and plants one on you. Then he cops a feel of your pec for good measure (and clearly enjoys it).

You guys gonna be cool with that?

Either it's sexual assault or some of you guys like BBDs. Figure it out boys.

tenor.gif

I was sexually assaulted by a 50 or so year old drunkard once.

He started crying and said that he was homeless (probably wanted booze money as I saw him several times in the same spot in a year), so I gave him £3.50 outside the Sainsbury’s express in Ealing.

He kissed me on the cheek.

It didn’t matter to me then, but through the power of social media, now I realise that I am a rape victim.

Shit hurts.

Yeah you were raped hard. Lots of people don't feel the rape until 20-30 years later though and the rapist is rich and famous.

Ok

So you'd be ok if a drunk idiot grabbed your daughters' tittays without somehow interrupting their broadcast?

Nice.

So you'd be ok if a drunk idiot grabbed your daughters' tittays without somehow interrupting their broadcast?

Nice.

It didn't look like he was trying to grab her tit. No, I wouldn't be cool with it. I wouldn't be offended at a simple assault charge.

A woman that I wasn't attracted to grabbed my crotch once. It's been about 20 years so I really need to track her down and out her for raping me.

A woman that I wasn't attracted to grabbed my crotch once. It's been about 20 years so I really need to track her down and out her for raping me.

Unless she's got money these days, at best you're probably getting like a 10 pack of ramen noodles in a settlement.

I don't know I think that should be classified as sexual assault. On the less severe side.
But he went there to touch her breast and kiss her. If you don't want to be charged with sexual assault don't go and grab women's breast and kiss them. This was a 100% avoidable situation.

Also, you have to view it from a woman's perspective. Women are always the physically weaker party.
That would probably make you experience those things differently than you average guy that is 6'3 220 LBS.

I get that this woman is a nobody to you but this is someone's daughter, possibly mother and wife. Not all sexual assault needs to leave bruises. There is a spectrum and this might be lower in the spectrum but there is no need to write it off as nothing. I feel bad for this beautiful young lady, she was just doing her job and this asshole comes in and touches her.

The scariest thing is your comment is the most liked on this thread. Not sure what that says about sherdog

STFU, sir. A kiss is not necessarily sexual. And you say this "might be lower in the spectrum", you think it might be less than rape huh?

You are apparently a virtue signalling prude.

Back