Female version of "Just Bleed" Fan!?

i already addressed that, even if she was in a shitty mood because of a fight or whatever you keep your wits about you and be aware you're in front of a camera in public with thousands watching...

at the same time he wasnt suppose to force her to do that

2wn94ys.jpg

I hope Rourke disciplined her when they got home.

as the guy said maybe they had a fight, so it wouldnt be just "oh wave the camera in our happy moment"

Rourke was still able to be professional for the brief moment the camera was on him, why couldn't she? It's called having maturity.

at the same time he wasnt suppose to force her to do that

not physically forcing someone to join your innocuous good time is generally a good rule of thumb, so is not drawing attention to yourself and making you and whoever is with you look stupid in public because of something personal...

Or maybe she was offended that Rourke was waving for her like she was a damn toddler, and just wanted to be done with the awkward moment. And who knows, maybe Rourke was being a jackass all night, and by the time the cameras landed on them, she was already fed up.

But the usual Sherdog misogyny circle jerk is tiring.

Nope.

They say, "Hey, look alive!" or tap my shoulder or something to get my attention, and let me do the cheesing or waving on my own... because I'm a full grown adult.

It's hard to find normal people who make sense on Sherdog. Thanks for posting.

you can see that her left foot is bandaged up, probably left a bloody streak on the sand
obviously, you would have to be retarded to think anything other than she must have cut her foot. I don't believe it could possibly come from anywhere else. It's not like women bleed from their pubic region on a regular basis or anything.

i trust nothing that bleeds for a week and won't die.

Or maybe she was offended that Rourke was waving for her like she was a damn toddler, and just wanted to be done with the awkward moment. And who knows, maybe Rourke was being a jackass all night, and by the time the cameras landed on them, she was already fed up.

But the usual Sherdog misogyny circle jerk is tiring.

Nope.

They say, "Hey, look alive!" or tap my shoulder or something to get my attention, and let me do the cheesing or waving on my own... because I'm a full grown adult.

It's hard to find normal people who make sense on Sherdog. Thanks for posting.

There's an outside chance she is a spectactular human being and she was only cold because he was being obnoxious to her previously. As far as what he did in the gif being a problem, I don't think he did anything to deserve that sort of response. Absent that, though, she appears to be a cold bitch. And if he was and is regularly obnoxious towards his dates, she is almost certainly a gold-digging whore. Otherwise why is she with him? Bony ass model type blonde girl out with a rich, older man with the face of the Hamburglar... odds are you are white knighting for nothing.

Chicks are nuts at UFC events. I was in Vancouver for the last event and some drunk chick, surrounded by small children, was yelling shit like "Rip his F***ing head off!" And she wasn't even yelling it at anyone in particular, just in general. I swear the fighters probably heard and were like calm down lady you gettin a bit outta control here.

Back