Female version of "Just Bleed" Fan!?

2wn94ys.jpg

Shit tons of both white knighting and misogyny in this here thread.

Given Rourke's numerous failed marriages and accusations of spousal abuse my guess is that they're both deeply unpleasant people. But I don't know either of them personally and everyone acts like an ass at one point or another, so what the hell do I know?

Even if she was in a shitty mood that's not the time to act like a cold bitch with thousands watching at home and in the stadium. You make yourself and your partner look stupid and call attention on yourselves.

People have waved my hand to get my attention about a camera/webcam and I wasn't offended whatsoever and thought they were treating me like a child or patronizing me because it's not that meaningful of an action or indicative of how they saw me, you might be over-analyzing this a bit.

?

If anyone made them look stupid, it was Rourke, and having cameras on them is not a pass to let your partner treat you like a child. And like another's said, Rourke isn't exactly known for the most solid of relationships.

Btw, if I'm over-analyzing, your clear misogyny is showing through.

"cold bitch"? Really?

?

If anyone made them look stupid, it was Rourke, and having cameras on them is not a pass to let your partner treat you like a child. And like another's said, Rourke isn't exactly known for the most solid of relationships.

Btw, if I'm over-analyzing, your clear misogyny is showing through.

"cold bitch"? Really?

Rourke made himself look stupid for trying to engage the camera trained on him with her gf through the most harmless way ever? Really? It might have been goofy but relaying to everyone that you're too serious or too pissed off to act appropriate when you're on the jumbo screen makes you look more stupid.

You only want to see what you want to see, "cold bitch" isn't exactly the type of term with misogynist connotations no matter how much you want to believe it is.

i went to a bar to watch the last Rhonda fight and there were a bunch of lesbians that would qualify. It was surreal, the bar was deafening with the cheers of women!

Rourke made himself look stupid for trying to engage the camera trained on him with her gf through the most harmless way ever? Really? It might have been goofy but relaying to everyone that you're too serious or too pissed off to act appropriate when you're on the jumbo screen makes you look more stupid.

You only want to see what you want to see, "cold bitch" isn't exactly the type of term with misogynist connotations no matter how much you want to believe it is.

"Act appropriate"? What does that even mean? Lots of people just continue watching the fights when the cameras on them. Maybe they're wrapped up in it, maybe they're shy, who cares? It's their prerogative. Bottom line is, from what I saw, Mickey was being annoying, and she reacted by looking annoyed and telling him to stop. Hardly a bitch does that make.

Back