females that don't shave their armpits....

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
Are they also eager to show the beaver?

i've just noticed that the ones that do seem to have this uncontrollable arm raising tick where they just can't help/control themselves from lifting up their arms.

I think you just notice the ones who do it for political reasons.

The girl I'm talking about went through a phase where she just got tired of shaving. Everything. She didn't shave her legs or lady parts. For like a month and a half.

I was weirded out at first, but I got over it. Body hair is something we're socially conditioned to be disgusted by, when it's on women. It doesn't bother me anymore. I don't think I'd get along with someone who stops shaving for a political message, but a girl who just doesn't like shaving? I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I think you just notice the ones who do it for political reasons.

The girl I'm talking about went through a phase where she just got tired of shaving. Everything. She didn't shave her legs or lady parts. For like a month and a half.

I was weirded out at first, but I got over it. Body hair is something we're socially conditioned to be disgusted by, when it's on women. It doesn't bother me anymore. I don't think I'd get along with someone who stops shaving for a political message, but a girl who just doesn't like shaving? I wouldn't have a problem with it.

fair point.

and yeah, i'm def. referencing the ones who are doing it for political reasons. they're always raising their arms to try and get a reaction or flaunt their rebellion. yawwwwwn.

on a side note, it bothers me when there's a movie about prehistoric times and everyone has white teeth and all the ladies have shaved legs. unrealistic!

fair point.

and yeah, i'm def. referencing the ones who are doing it for political reasons. they're always raising their arms to try and get a reaction or flaunt their rebellion. yawwwwwn.

on a side note, it bothers me when there's a movie about prehistoric times and everyone has white teeth and all the ladies have shaved legs. unrealistic!

I agree with their general message. Society dictating that women spend time removing their body hair is kind of silly. But if you want to rebel against society, you don't have to show everyone. You don't want to shave? Cool! I wouldn't want to shave my legs either. Your hair is natural, and it's unfair of society to say that your natural body isn't beautiful.

But like. Stop posting pictures of your underarms on Instagram. Not because it's ugly, but because it's a silly way of spreading a message, and an easy way to face derision.

Also: I agree about the movies. Women weren't hairless in 1786.

I dated a girl who didn't shave her armpits.

Didn't impact the relationship at all. She was a sweet woman.
I dated a girl who did not shave her pubes. She quickly did once she realized she was never getting Oral unless it was shaved

But then I quite like an old-school 70s bush, so what do I know...

Not a full on bush but there's gotta be some grass on the playing field..

I remember when my missus shaved all hers off. Fucked my lawnmower up.

I dated a girl who did not shave her pubes. She quickly did once she realized she was never getting Oral unless it was shaved
How old were you two at the time? This seems odd to me how a chick wouldn't shave her beav unless she is super young or this was 30 years ago.

Hippy chicks should be sitting in tall trees in the Oregon forest.

They prob wipe back to front, too...

QpOqoAi.gif

I have to admit, hairy armpits are up there for the least attractive things a woman can have.

Dated a girl from Quebec years ago. Like a few others have said....she didn't shave and she didn't flaunt it because it was just normal not to shave...I had no problem with it.

Since when did people start hating hair so much?

Back