Feminist protest against Warren Farrell

senri

The belt that resides inside you
@Gold
Reaction score
There's already a feminist-bashing thread with this video in it dude.

"Women hold up half the sky.."

What the hell does that even mean lol

Was hoping for Ron Burgandy with a giagntic erection protest.

They are protesting hate speech on campus. When I has in college that was the safe open minded place to listen to people and their hate speech.

"Women hold up half the sky.."

What the hell does that even mean lol

Even if that was.. somehow true, it leaves the assumption that men hold the other half up, so it's not really a strong argument either way.

..if, in fact, it did make sense.

I found that video hilarious regardless of the politics and issues behind it.

Yeah, I did a little bit of digging. This Warren Farrell guy is fucked up, plain and simple.

Completely off the reservation.

So...it is completely acceptable to promote degenerate sexual practices PROVIDED that one is a Feminist, correct?

So you can be Alfred Kinsey and abuse children and have your books be the bedrock of all sexual studies thereafter...

But if you're Warren Farrell, you can't write an incest study and come to the conclusion that some people might view (an abhorrent act) as positive?

Hmmm. Double-standard. How about we just let the research stand for itself?

The mark of Feminism (and Marxism, and Gay Rights, and generally Far-Leftism in general) is to disparage reason by advocating arguments from emotion.

The UoT is intellectually a gulag. No dissent allowed from the Far-Leftist orthodoxy. The police should have arrested the violent protestors.

Back