Fight Weekend: Pac wins Mosley does nothing Arce wins war Pavlik underwhelms

Mayol coming back into it and has levelled it on my card. Fun fight.

Yeah. You are right. I just can't understand why he would get Nielsen out of retirement to fight Holyfield, when Holyfield is a very active fighter.

I don't have the Euro symbol on my keyboard but yeah... money. The arena looked packed, it was on PPV in Denmark and from the reaction Neilsen got I imagined it did decent numbers.

Mayol taking control now... he's worked Gallo out and is going to work. Could see a stoppage shortly.

Still no obvious headbuts...

Mayol's taken his foot off the gas the last few rounds but he's still landing the cleaner work.

Fun fight.

Mayol wins a majority decision... fair decision, Gallo did well early but Mayol showed his class (and a lack of headbuts).

Full card coming up... are you hyped?

hyped as hell.
Hoping Mosley can pull of the upset.

Any stream for this?
Can't seem to find any :s

British analysis at its best again..

"Mosley was losing up to the last 30 seconds of the 12th round" (with regards to the Mayorga bout)

Mosley was up on two judges scorecards at the time of the stoppage...

Nah vs Alvarado coming up. Both are flawed but still talented, both have decent power and the winner probably gets pretty close to the world title shot.

Should be fun... I give a slight edge to a focused Alvarado but he's had problems out of the ring and some injuries.

I hate Nah calling himself "Sugar".

I just hope the fight is more competitive than we think it will be.

Also if I was Mosley, I would make sure I start fast with the news that Pacquiao is a bit shaken up after the accident.

pacmans fans are the reason i can't support him. I'm hoping Shane doesn't come in just looking to land one big punch. I hope he uses his size to bully him.

I'm not sure who to give that round to... Nah was better on the outside but didn't land anything significant, Alvarado was better on the inside but again didn't land anything.

Draw I guess.

10-10.

How many undercard bouts teed up before the main event?

Trying to get in some last minute study before I break to head down to the bar to watch the main event...

I'm hoping Shane doesn't come in just looking to land one big punch. I hope he uses his size to bully him.

He did that against Mayweather and got an absolute beating. Hard to see it happening again to be honest.

Alvarado second round... pressuring Nah while starting to land cleanly. Nah needs to land a solid shot to get his respect and slow him down... right now Nah's jab is being walked through.

The British commentators still saying that "being busy" and/or "being positive" are the criteria for winning rounds.

Back