Fighter snaps after knocking out opponent

What a dumbass
Your job is a fighter....no major league will pick you up after doing some shit like that

He's lucky this guy wasn't reffing

giphy.gif

Hahaha that Mutombo "no no no" to the other guy wanting to get in a cheapshot
giphy.gif

He needed to be sure he won

It was still iffy

Every fighter should have this mentality and every fight should end that way.

Too much rage to be a pro fighter. He will probably end up in jail.

If you’re shoved down does that still count as a knockdown?

Great refereeing.

That single leg makes me think the ref was probably the best fighter in the ring that night.

Well...that seemed pretty uncalled for. Reminds me of the Gomi fight where he kept smashing him, hence my enjoyment seeing Gomi being ko'd back to back

I find it amusing how he amounted to absolutely nothing in the UFC and now he goes back to Japan and suddenly finds a win. Lol

It won't play for me.
<DCrying>

Ref should be hired by NSAC aka UFC. His stoppage was the move of the fight and the way he protected the downed opponent.
Absolutely!
That ref is a fucking G. I want to meet him in person and shake his hand.
Gotta love refs like that.
Also, I really want to see this roided up piece of shit receive his comeuppance. Hoping someone in this thread discovers his name.

Dick pills and horse meat, smh.

Thats the kind of ref id want if i had a pro fight.

Shit put that guy on Danas contenders lol.

Im interested in the back story here. Seems like perhaps pre fight trash talk really got to him? I dunno.

Thats pretty fucked. Also looks like he hurt him with an open hand push initially?

I find it amusing how he amounted to absolutely nothing in the UFC and now he goes back to Japan and suddenly finds a win. Lol
Yea its almost like he had 40 pro fights and was in his mid 30s by the time he signed

Back