Fighters who's career is effected by being overweight.

121_Daniel_Cormier_x_Derrick_Lewis.0.jpg

Is he good cause he’s fat or fat cause he’s good?
He's good in spite of being a fatty.

Tim Sylvia
tim-sylvia-big-e1292223958476.jpeg

dylqx5.jpg

Always wanted to see him make a decent come back post ufc. Was always a fan.

Johny Hendricks.

He goes from losing to one of the best fighters of all time in a bullshit decision, then taking the belt in his next fight, to getting knocked out by Tim Boetsch because he couldnt put down the burgers for 5 minutes.

Hendricks vs GSP for the title, greatest robbery in UFC history......

I don't think any of them are suffering because they are overweight. They're overweight because they lack discipline.

Johny Hendricks.

He goes from losing to one of the best fighters of all time in a bullshit decision, then taking the belt in his next fight, to getting knocked out by Tim Boetsch because he couldnt put down the burgers for 5 minutes.

That was usada not burger king

In before Hendricks beat gsp goofs

Get at me 1,3,5 GSP

Lol

DC threw his back out sneezing at 255lbs, so him lol.

Johny Hendricks.

I think its prob more due to USADA forcing him to put something else down lol

Tim Sylvia was legitimately denied a license to fight due to obesity

This was my first thought. He was one of the few that tasted greatness. I cant help but wonder if being 20 lbs lighter wouldnt have given him the cardio or speed to put him over the top.

Damnit, my first thought was Affected, sorry bro, I used to teach the difference for a class

@Squintz I heard Chael say he thinks DC is better at heavyweight...

So he must be good because he is fat!

Roy is fine. He is fat but flexible. Big Tim isn't good though

Back