Tony
PaltrySomberConch-size_restricted.gif

Pettis
3No46.gif

Cody
Cody-Garbrandt-dropped-Dominick-Cruz-R4-.gif

TJ
TJ-Dillashaw-Vs-Cody-Garbrandt-GIF-Best-Moment-2.gif

Now if half of them could just stop fighting eachother and spread them all out on a card for me, that be great.

pre ufc-220 francis ngannou
stipe miocic
derrick hot balls lewis

justin "fight of the night" gaethje
conor mcgregor for the salesmanship and press conferences

cyborg because its always a treat to see her. she's such a freak athlete
karolina k cause shes pretty

yair, zabit and israel adesanya cause they're flashy style. you never know what theyre gonna do

chris weidman seems to be in exciting fights, whether its breaking silva's leg or breaking his face on romero's knees.

jon bones jones

mark hunt and anthony johnson for one punch knockouts

Fighters who "bring it". Simple as that. Whatever the M.art (or no art, brawlers accepted), just go in there and fight. I can't care for point-fighting in mma or fighters trying to be safe. If you want to be safe then don't fight, go for a desk job and be careful with the paper (paper cuts can happen).

I gotta agree with your pick btw (you didn't see that one coming, did ya?). As a selfish fight fan I wanna see them fight as frequently as possible but as just a guy I hope they'll retire soon enough and, hopefully, with a decent life awaiting for them. They've already been in great wars.

Korean zombie and Justin gaethje

Agree with tons named already.. I’d add Ronda Rousey, I miss her fights win or lose, they were always fun

Anybody that doesnt include Conor in their list is just a hater, the buzz around his fights are like nothing else.

-Ferguson
-Gaethje
-Adesanya
-Max Holloway
-TJ Dillashaw

Shame on everybody who didn't say Lawler. Cmon bruh.

Starting to respect where casuals are coming from.
If it's not an important fight, it seems like a waste of time to watch.

Back