Fights u liked and didn’t care who won

Bobthebuilder85

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I seen a comment about how good Whittaker v Romero was and they didn’t care who won. Got me thinking about what over fights were like that. My obvious 2 are
Hunt vs bigfoot 1
Hendo vs shogun 1
Any others?

The brawl lol

I had picked McGregor so shame shame!!

Lawler-Condit
Sherk-Frankie
KZ-Hominick

Mir vs Arlovski.

If only because nobody deserved shit for that.

Yoel vs Whittaker

Stipe vs DC (NOT EVEN A DC FAN)

Most fights for me. I almost never feel the need to root for one over the other.

Khabib vs ConMan.

T Ferg vs Bib

Woodley vs Till

DC vs Stipe

Black Beasr vs Francis

Tony v Pettis most recently.

Aldo v Edgar also comes to mind.

Herb and CB
tenor.gif

Mir vs Arlovski.

If only because nobody deserved shit for that.

None of us deserved to watch that snoozefest.

The Bellator hwt tournament fits the bill for me. Unless Fedor wins and his fanboys here go apeshit over it.

It's funny you mentioned Hunt vs Bigfoot 1 ts, because that's the ONLY one I could think of. It was like two giants fighting to the end, I was literally off my seat during the 2nd half of the rest of the fight. That's my pick

Honestly a lot of recent fights.
DC Stipe.
Bobby Knuckles vs Romero.
Cejudo DJ.
Gaethje Poirier. Gaethje Alvarez. & Poirier Alvarez.
Conor Khabib. yep.

I could keep going but you get the picture. I usually am a fan of both guys going into the fights with a few exceptions.

Bendo - Pettis
Alvarez - Gaethje

I would have put Diaz - Poirer on there as well.

If we're talking competitive close great fights and not caring who s hand was raised...

Mcgregor Diaz 2 comes to mind

The gaethje, poirier, Alvarez combos, mendes vd Frankie, dc-stipe, and dc-Black beast coming soon

My last favorite fighter was Shogun. After a while I just started liking good fights and didn't really get concerned with anyone's victory. I'm usually happy with any outcome.

Back