Film & TV's Most Heartbreaking Deaths

You know, the deaths of the Starks are some pretty terrible deaths.

Ned dies forsaking his honour for his family, and in front of his youngest daughter.
Game-of-Throne-season-7-spoiler-Was-Ned-Stark-really-killed-988994.jpg

Rob is betrayed by a bannerman after seeing his pregnant wife get stabbed to death.
749731_got3_hs_1019_ep309_dsc378019.jpg

Catelyn gets her throat cut after seeing her eldest son and his wife get butchered, after having lost her husband, knowing their war is lost.
Catelyn-and-Black-Walder-catelyn-tully-stark-34650792-1362-766.jpg

Rickon dies as bait for Jon, after months of being Ramsay's prisoner.
rickon-death.jpg

Not one heroic death. They all died in the depths of misery.

I agree this one was one of the saddest deaths on tv. I've been watching the show again and was waiting for fiance's reaction to this but she thinks the show is boring. The real problem is my fiance is boring and has horrible tastes in tv and movies.

Opie on Sons of Anarchy is #2. That was rough to watch. He was one of the best characters too.

Gonna add saddest book death.... Susan Delgado in Wizard and Glass from the Dark Tower series. I might have gotten a little teary eyed.

I didn't see this coming even though Adriana was an FBI informant. Thought Christopher would become a witness and they would go into hiding. @Brodels

When Big Tom dies in Tommy Boy it broke me as a kid.

i might be alone here but without dropping the spoiler (and it shouldnt be dropped in here) i didnt give one shit about sundays death on walking dead.

I cried my eyeballs out on this one.

500full.jpg

It reminded me too much of when I was with my Dad when he passed away from cancer.

Apollo Creed
Mufasa
G baby
T1000
Hooch from Turner and Hooch
Hershel from Walking Dead
Mickey in Rocky 3
Wolverine/Logan in Logan
Bubba from Forrest Gump

Jenny was a complete bitch who deserved to die, but the scene with Forrest at her grave absolutely kills me

The dude from carbombya in the middle east on that one transformers episode.

Bill from 'big love,' especially considering real life.

Kid in pet cemetary.

You know, the deaths of the Starks are some pretty terrible deaths.

Ned dies forsaking his honour for his family, and in front of his youngest daughter.
Game-of-Throne-season-7-spoiler-Was-Ned-Stark-really-killed-988994.jpg

Rob is betrayed by a bannerman after seeing his pregnant wife get stabbed to death.
749731_got3_hs_1019_ep309_dsc378019.jpg

Catelyn gets her throat cut after seeing her eldest son and his wife get butchered, after having lost her husband, knowing their war is lost.
Catelyn-and-Black-Walder-catelyn-tully-stark-34650792-1362-766.jpg

Rickon dies as bait for Jon, after months of being Ramsay's prisoner.
rickon-death.jpg

Not one heroic death. They all died in the depths of misery.

Back