Finally back...

Endo

o hai!
Reaction score
Took me forever to remember what the fuck my password was, so you may have known me for this abbreviated moment as OneBadUnik3rn.

I'm not going into to detail about why I was away from the forum that taught me so much, and away from something that I loved doing so much, lifting and learning about nutrition/fitness. Long story short; very shitty shit happened in life and I lost my way. But excuses are like assholes and no one wants to smell mine. ;)

But before I get back to the way shit was, I want to apologize to several people:

Tosa
Oblivian
Stonebreaker
cheez whiz
belphegor13
JauntyAngle
Flow'n
Indivdude

I left you guys out to dry on our last S&P competition. It was wrong of me to do that, and not supply you guys with an explanation, and not pulling myself out before it was too late. For that I am truly sorry, and hope you guys can see past that, if you haven't already forgotten about me.

But I am back. I am training, and as I stated in my other account's logs, I have dedicated myself to coming back, in all aspects of life. And I wasn't prepared to say I was back until I had several months of consistency in my life, to prove to myself that I wasn't going to be a ********* anymore.

I've quit smoking (almost 5 months now), which was something my wife and I never thought would happen. I just manned the fuck up and went cold turkey. I've also started eating right again, and started going back to the gym consistently. Still same ole pussy-ass squat and deadlift, but strong(ish) bench, I assure you. :icon_chee And I've signed up to go back to school so I can get a degree, which now I need to sign up for classes...

Anyways, saying hi, I'm back and I'm sorry to those mentioned. Now... What did I miss? I see people are still asking how to get sweet abzorz in D&S. LOL

I thought OneBadUnik3rn seemed like someone's alt account... ban for multiple accounts :)

Welcome back and congrats on quitting smoking. That's a big deal.

Welcome back, OP. Take care of yourself.

I thought OneBadUnik3rn seemed like someone's alt account... ban for multiple accounts :)

Welcome back and congrats on quitting smoking. That's a big deal.

Haha, yeah I need to talk to a mod about that. :icon_lol: Being a white belt sucks.

And thanks man. I missed some of you regulars. And yes, the smoking wasn't easy and even after all these months, I still have dreams and shit about it (weird as fuck), but I believe I am nearing the edge of the woods.

I told the wife I'm not claiming victory until after a year.

Welcome back, OP. Take care of yourself.

Thank you sir.

Mods, I sent a PM to MikeMartial about banning my other account, so either you or him, whoever gets to it first. :icon_chee

lol I was just kidding about the other account. As long as you aren't trolling I don't think they really care about multiple accounts.

lol I was just kidding about the other account. As long as you aren't trolling I don't think they really care about multiple accounts.

Maybe not. LOL, but I'm a mod on another forum, so I know how that goes.

Welcome back. I didn't even see this thread. I was busy checking out 6 packs in D+S.

Welcome back. I didn't even see this thread. I was busy checking out 6 packs in D+S.

Thanks dude.

And yes I saw that. There seems to be an abundance of idiots and pussies over there. Damn shame many of the OGs have disappeared. We need to take that section back. Posts about vegans, abs and shit. LOL.

That fucker belphegor13, I hate him. I hate him oh so much.

That fucker belphegor13, I hate him. I hate him oh so much.

we have so much in common, we should hang out

Welcome back Endo

Nope, I'm only 19.

Damn shame.

Had the world ended in 2012 you never would have had your chance to enjoy the only beverage worth drinking. LOL. I'll have one this weekend in your honor. ;)

Thanks man.

Damn shame.

Had the world ended in 2012 you never would have had your chance to enjoy the only beverage worth drinking. LOL. I'll have one this weekend in your honor. ;)

Thanks man.

I'm pretty sure Belph has drank milk before.

Congrats and quitting smoking. Now you just need to start logging again.

Belph, you're not 19, shut up.

He's 15, guys.

Welcome back, Endo.

I'm pretty sure Belph has drank milk before.

Congrats and quitting smoking. Now you just need to start logging again.

Beer > Milk my good friend. :icon_lol: But yes, milk is another drink worth having.

And thank you sir. I am logging, under the other account, but I will be making a new thread so I can update the OP with pictures and shit.

Welcome back, Endo.

Thanks man.

Back