Finally back...

You two should just go in the bathroom and sort this... Sword fight to the death! 8======D-------

You were either a guy who used to e-rage a lot, or a guy who used to often give poor advice.

It's been a long time, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

You were either a guy who used to e-rage a lot, or a guy who used to often give poor advice.

Haha, okay...? Nice to see you too.

Did your name used to be EndoGlo? I think you used to post in my log.

I think I have your answer.

How about you.... Take your mouth, attach it to my balls, and suck so hard that my nut hair gives you a fur-ball. :wink:

You're just plain fucking retarded. Sinister is really really good at just making shit up, and either putting big words into it to make it sound like he knows what he's talking about, or words it so that people can some how understand his non-factual bullshit. Regardless, both of you are full of shit and don't have the slightest clue about anything.

You, and Sinister especially, do not give good advice. Members, who no longer frequent here, gave good advice. Knowledgeable advice. Its become so ridiculous that I don't even care to argue about who's right. I'd rather just keep taking jabs at you guys to make myself smile. :icon_lol:

You need to cool your jets, man.

Not saying you are a psycho, Endo, I'm just very, very bored and did the search.

Ha, I remember that day. Yeah, I really have a strong disliking for anti-carb people, and those who think insulin is the end all be all. But I don't have those conversations anymore.

And no hard feelings sprite. Ha. I'd rep you if we had that system in place here.

So I wouldn't say that I typically e-rage like I did that day, so I guess you're partially right Cratos.

Butt pirate

STFU.gif

But before I get back to the way shit was, I want to apologize to several people:

Tosa
Oblivian
Stonebreaker
cheez whiz
belphegor13
JauntyAngle
Flow'n
Indivdude

Welcome back, Endo.

Flow'n and Individude dropped out, too, and possibly cheez whiz had his first hissy fit during the competition too and didn't complete either. So we got smoked... but for my part, apology accepted heartily. Life happens.

Mike hasn't posted on the board in quite a while. But I'll gladly ban your other account. ;)

I'm a little behind... but welcome back to the first guy to post in my log.

Back