Finally Ready to Take the Plunge: Gaming Chair Thread

Yeah I think the titan is for people up to 6"6. If youre taller than that I dont know.

The one I got is for 160-180cm. Im 170 so it should be perfect
I just went back to the thread it shows up to 6’4” , so I should be good.

I need one that will stand up to frequent lap dances.

That’s how the woman gets me off the computer when I’ve been on it too long LOL.

well then thats a chair for you. the over all build quality is great, strong and able to take many hard pounds.

Watch the video an check it out

On a refurbished office chair that I bought 8 years ago for about 500-600. I dont quite get the gaming chairs, spend a bit more for a quality chair instead.

On a refurbished office chair that I bought 8 years ago for about 500-600. I dont quite get the gaming chairs, spend a bit more for a quality chair instead.

check out the chair i posted. its a mix between the 2

check out the chair i posted. its a mix between the 2
I’ve got a spare seat shell and seat cover out of the drag I’ve been tempted to get an office chair to steal the base off of and mount it lol.

It would probably get uncomfortable quick but it would look cool haha

I’ve got a spare seat shell and seat cover out of the drag I’ve been tempted to get an office chair to steal the base off of and mount it lol.

It would probably get uncomfortable quick but it would look cool haha

im getting ready to buy one, im gonna join douche bag chair ranks

Thanks for the advice, mine got here today (super fast). I like it so far, and i'm sure ill put about 8 hours on it tonight.

OGykWeG.jpg

OGykWeG

set it up today. will be back in a few days with review
so far i like it

Last edited:
so after using it 4 hours the first day

MY ASS KILLS!!!

I really hope it softens up soon because it was painful to sit in after awhile

I imagine that a cheap gaming chair like that would be unbearable.

From what ive heard my chair will soften up after a few days.
But compared to a kitchen chair LOL!

The only thing the kitchen chair has going for it is no side arms to get in the way of lap dances.

Well day 2, the chair still hurt my back but not as much. Need more use to soften it up. It has nice padding but its really firm.

Back