News Fireworks Depot Explosion

The fuck that was fireworks. In the beginning yeah it looked like fireworks......... that big explosion was definitely NOT fire works it legit looked like mini nuke explosion.. .damn

They saying over 2750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate had been stirred for over 6 years in that building

Them black cat bangers make a pop they do!
Fireworks my fucking arsehole.

Lebanon's interior minister says ammonium nitrate likely caused explosion
Mohamed Fehmi has just told the MTV Lebanon channel the explosion appeared to have been caused by “huge quantities of ammonium nitrate” being stored at the port.

That seems to be a much better explanation. A ship loaded with ammonium nitrate fertilizer caught fire and exploded in the Texas City port in 1947 causing many deaths and widespread destruction. It sent a 15 foot high wave into the city.

Damn those cars slowing down to watch the little explosiond got obliterated.

Post a vid of this angle
OK rodent problem is fixed (finally).

OK so here's the angle I was talking about of the biggest (massive) explosion.
It's at t=35 or 36secs in this collection of videos from CBS.

I've time-stamped it and t=35s. Its the shot filmed from a high-ish balcony.
BELOW the video I've made two screen-shots, one JUST before the bang showing where the FIRE is (at the back of the shot). The 2nd still-frame then shows the moment of detonation and it occurs well IN FRONT of the fire in the region of the "black warehouse" that can be seen in the approx center of the 1st shot.

Might be nothing but it looks quite a long way away from the location of the fire in the background and it looks almost perfectly "spherical" as an explosion. so it looks centered on the "black warehouse" and to me it looks a bit of a distance from the fire to be set-off by the fire. I could be completely wrong though.

Video here and two still frames from that video below that video :

STILL-FRAME #1 showing "black warehouse" and the fire quite a way back :
Pre-Bang-3.jpg

STILL-FRAME #2 showing moment of detonation and it looks centered on front-ish of the "black warehouse" :
Post-Bang-3.jpg

OK rodent problem is fixed (finally).

OK so here's the angle I was talking about of the biggest (massive) explosion.
It's at t=35 or 36secs in this collection of videos from CBS.

I've time-stamped it and t=35s. Its the shot filmed from a high-ish balcony.
BELOW the video I've made two screen-shots, one JUST before the bang showing where the FIRE is (at the back of the shot). The 2nd still-frame then shows the moment of detonation and it occurs well IN FRONT of the fire in the region of the "black warehouse" that can be seen in the approx center of the 1st shot.

Might be nothing but it looks quite a long way away from the location of the fire in the background and it looks almost perfectly "spherical" as an explosion. so it looks centered on the "black warehouse" and to me it looks a bit of a distance from the fire to be set-off by the fire. I could be completely wrong though.

Video here and two still frames from that video below that video :

STILL-FRAME #1 showing "black warehouse" and the fire quite a way back :
View attachment 788519

STILL-FRAME #2 showing moment of detonation and it looks centered on front-ish of the "black warehouse" :
View attachment 788520

Yeah, but it could be just getting hotter and hotter underground until it explodes. They don't need to be adjacent. Here's something similar. The fire is burning behind the explosion:

BEIRUT — A massive explosion rocked Beirut on Tuesday, flattening much of the city's port, damaging buildings across the capital and sending a giant mushroom cloud into the sky. More than 70 people were killed and 3,000 injured, with bodies buried in the rubble, officials said.

The blast struck with the force of a 3.5 magnitude earthquake, according to Germany’s geosciences centre GFZ, and it was heard and felt as far away as Cyprus more than 200 kilometres (180 miles) across the Mediterranean.

Abbas Ibrahim, chief of Lebanese General Security, said it might have been caused by highly explosive material that was confiscated from a ship some time ago and stored at the port. Local television channel LBC said the material was sodium nitrate. Witnesses reported seeing a strange orange-colored cloud like that which appears when toxic nitrogen dioxide gas is released after an explosion involving nitrates.

Initially, video taken by residents showed a fire raging at the port, sending up a giant column of smoke, illuminated by flashes of what appeared to be fireworks. Local TV stations reported that a fireworks warehouse was involved. The fire then appeared to spread to a nearby building, triggering a more massive explosion, sending up a mushroom cloud and generating a shock wave.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...sands/ar-BB17yDUI?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

yeah i dont think fireworks explode like that

Here's a thread with like 20 videos

ignore the wrong thumbnail

This video must have been at ground zero

That was crazy, wasn't expecting that....

<VinceShock>

That seems to be a much better explanation. A ship loaded with ammonium nitrate fertilizer caught fire and exploded in the Texas City port in 1947 causing many deaths and widespread destruction. It sent a 15 foot high wave into the city.

Plus it launched the massive anchor of the ship over 1.5 miles away.

Yeah, but it could be just getting hotter and hotter underground until it explodes. They don't need to be adjacent. Here's something similar. The fire is burning behind the explosion:

This is true as well, people really underestimate how hot radiant heat can get. It can get crazy hot from quiet a distance.

I AM B'ROOT

7cwzufX.png

god forgive me

guardians-of-the-galaxy-30-groot.jpg

Back