First time attending an Open Workout

WTF...Yoel has made weight consistently....He didn't make weight against Rockhold because he didn't even have a real training camp!!!!!!!!!!! He saved the fucking card and got Rockhold paid.

Not to mention, even if he decide to come in a few lbs overweight on purpose...Rockhold still had a fucking training camp...So IMO, it was fair as fuck.

Fuck bro, you're a yoel hater.

Hey, not trolling, but why didn't Yoel work out? His workouts are usually the best in all of MMA.

Hey, not trolling, but why didn't Yoel work out? His workouts are usually the best in all of MMA.
Maybe he doesn't want to waste energy? He doesn't want to get tired? Who knows.... I have no problem with it.

Maybe he doesn't want to waste energy? He doesn't want to get tired? Who knows.... I have no problem with it.

lol. Glad to know you've signed off on it. But seriously, this could be a red flag. I imagine in his advanced years the weight cut is getting harder and harder. He may really be struggling and can't physically do the workout.

Typical basement nerd comment. Make sure to suck the cheeto dust off your finger before you hit like.
Hahaha look at this dweeb defending his beloved Colby cringington. Get a better role model loser ;)

I've been to several fights, but i went to the open workouts yesterday for 225, and if you've never attended one, i recommend it. It's like being on Sherdog irl. Met a lot of cool people and had good conversations both outside waiting in line and during the actual event.

we boo'd the shit out of Colby, which he loved.

the entire thing was fun, except for sitting right next to a Logic looking dude who had zero chill and heckled the hell out of CM Punk, who was nothing but nice the entire time.

Both Holly and Megan Anderson looked huge... Megan was working out with Krause and they looked the same size.

I was disappointed that Yoel didn't workout at all, he just answered questions.

Dos Anjos looked really good, light on his feet and explosive.

Whittaker looked very light on his feet too:

I missed an opportunity to get a pic with Ariel when he was outside, but it was a good time overall.

thanks for posting your impressions ts, and i see what you mean about bobby, so light and loose.

in person, does megan look hot? lol

Megan was working out with Krause and they looked the same size.

Did you secretly wish you were James at that moment?

(I know I did). <DCWhoa>

breathe in the sweat. take in the tight bods. respect the sexuality

Very nice, thanks for sharing, hope you enjoyed your time!

one other thing...

if you ever plan on going to one of these, if it's possible, don't bring a bag with you.

1. they let the people w/o bags in first so if you don't have a bag, you'll get the best seats

2. They make you check your bag at the front and make you pay for it. It's only $2, but still, on principle, that's kinda dumb.

i get making people check their bags for security purposes, but they let a dog sniff the bags and I'd honestly rather just open my bag and let them look inside than hand it over.

These are a small things, but it's something to consider if you're planning to attend in the future.

I've been to several fights, but i went to the open workouts yesterday for 225, and if you've never attended one, i recommend it. It's like being on Sherdog irl. Met a lot of cool people and had good conversations both outside waiting in line and during the actual event.

we boo'd the shit out of Colby, which he loved.

the entire thing was fun, except for sitting right next to a Logic looking dude who had zero chill and heckled the hell out of CM Punk, who was nothing but nice the entire time.

Both Holly and Megan Anderson looked huge... Megan was working out with Krause and they looked the same size.

I was disappointed that Yoel didn't workout at all, he just answered questions.

Dos Anjos looked really good, light on his feet and explosive.

Whittaker looked very light on his feet too:

I missed an opportunity to get a pic with Ariel when he was outside, but it was a good time overall.

Sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing, TS.

Benavidez is a lucky man.

every guy in my immediate area, and the two girls sitting behind me were impressed with her body.

shit bruh i thought you fucked up your reply, but i actually meant megan anderson, i figured out you meant olivi in your reply ;]
yeah no surprised he looks great in person, a real cutie imo. but how about mommy long legs? :p

shit bruh i thought you fucked up your reply, but i actually meant megan anderson, i figured out you meant olivi in your reply ;]
yeah no surprised he looks great in person, a real cutie imo. but how about mommy long legs? :p
lol.

oh yeah. Megan Anderson got the 3rd biggest cheer, behind Dos Anjos and Yoel.

everyone around me (girls included) kept saying how good her body looks. She did some stretches and at one point, she turned around and showed dat ass.

unfortunately, i wasn't thinking fast enough to take a pic.

lol.

everyone around me (girls included) kept saying how good her body looks. She did some stretches and at one point, she turned around and showed dat ass.

Damn, missed an opportunity for fap material for the basement. Was that the first time you've seen one?

Damn, missed an opportunity for fap material for the basement. Was that the first time you've seen one?
nah, your mom was kind enough to help me out a few years ago.

sweet lady. her son is a dick tho.

lol.

i can understand that you may have been distracted

man im totally not into muscly chicks at all but she has a great shape regardless. ill really be shocked if she can do anything with holly, who is such a veteran, but megan (anderson) seems a really cool chick, have watched her podcast a few times. glad to finally see her mix it up in the ufc, lets see how she does...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Just kidding, good shit guy <mma4>
AMitlHe.jpg
t74v1bd.jpg

ill really be shocked if she can do anything with holly, who is such a veteran, but megan (anderson) seems a really cool chick, have watched her podcast a few times. glad to finally see her mix it up in the ufc, lets see how she does...
Megan's aggressive. I think if she can get Holly backed up against the cage, she'll win. Holly has great footwork tho and she's always circling, so who knows.

Back