First two rounds "Jan is being outstruck by Izzy"

It was unbelievable how that kept happening.

They literally had the graphic on screen showing Jan was winning on the feet while Rogan was talking about Jan getting outstruct and still having a punches chance left. Shameful.

He's a retard.

Pot is inoffensive. But too much pot will make you dumb and full of shit like Joe Hogan

There is absolutely no amount of pot that could make me believe the shit that Joe Rogan says sometimes

It's not the weed, it's a deliberate attempt to direct positive narration in the direction of the more marketable, profitable fighter for the UFC. It's part shilling, and part just outright saying things for the shock value rather than the reality of the situation. His ego is just that big, it's why he's so contrarian, even in the face of facts staring dead back at him. He's become insufferable at this point, and I wish he'd just go, but unfortunately,the UFC would just get another shill to carry their bucket of water for them

Mentioned this in another thread, but I find commentary in other languages to be far better. Too much bias from the main commentators.

Yeah I was thinking wtf is Rogan high

Rogan is pathetic, he fried his brain with drugs like every other diminished IQ, slow-witted aging stoner. Embarrassing.
Exactly because shilling hard is a product of da rEeFeRs. You nailed it buddeh. Nothing dumb about you

rogan was either trying to manipulate/pressure the judges in some form or he's really a clueless emotionally deluded junkie. i still remember how he hyped up Rousey and even cried in an interview with her. then after she got knocked out and lost the title he just dumped and ignored her

Back