First two rounds "Jan is being outstruck by Izzy"

HAHAHA I missed that

I thought Jan won the first two rounds though. I didn't agree with the comments on Izzy winning anything until round 3.
Me too, I was so fucking baffled at rhe tweets popping up and the horse shit commentary. I had it every bit of 4 to 1

Seems that I've missed a lot, and polish commentary was actually more objective.

Even though commentator literally is brother of Błachowicz's girlfriend, lmao.

He was saying that rounds are close and Błachowicz can't keep on taking those leg kicks.

It's not the weed, it's a deliberate attempt to direct positive narration in the direction of the more marketable, profitable fighter for the UFC. It's part shilling, and part just outright saying things for the shock value rather than the reality of the situation. His ego is just that big, it's why he's so contrarian, even in the face of facts staring dead back at him. He's become insufferable at this point, and I wish he'd just go, but unfortunately,the UFC would just get another shill to carry their bucket of water for them

this, 100%. I’ve been going through some of his old podcast episodes and it is clear that Joe has changed a lot. He’s more of a shill these days, way more cautious and afraid of being controversial

This is the first fight where I can honestly say I was shocked at the announcers saying adesanya was winning the first two rounds I had them both for Jan.

Who was the idiot that had his tweet up saying Adesanya was up 20-18? Jan clearly won the first round and also the second but not as much as the first. Fanbois....

Having said that I love listening to Rogan but he was off base on this one.

yeah cuz israel moving his head sideways and dancing = outstriking jan apparently

all that wasted movement = hes winning in ppls minds

It's not the weed, Joe also loves Dmt and other psychedelics. Hes like ozzy Osbourne, just drugs overall have fried him

This!

You don't get the way Hogan is by just smoking weed. There's a lot of other drugs involved too, mostly psychedelics. People taking them pretty much believe drugs help them see a "truth" other people don't, because if you take them once they give you a new perspective on things. Problem is, if you're doing it for years they will unwittingly fry your brain.

I like how in an effort to take every opportunity you can to bash Joe Rogan, you guys don't consider that maybe there was an agenda by the UFC to be extra positive about Adesanya's performance considering the potential for big fights in the future.

You guys are really selective with recognizing that kind of thing.

Also wtf was with him thinking jan used to be a MW? They got rid of goldberg for being an embarrassment, how is joe any better?

The tweets for the fight were weird too. Made it seem like Izzy was destroying Jan<KhabibBS>

I totally agree with you TS. I don't know what the hell Rogan was seeing, Jan out struck Adesanya 4-1, he landed more strikes in 4 of the rounds.. I'm not even talking about the grappling which he obviously dominated.

Sure Adesanya was doing a lot of feints, but he wasn't actually landing much clean at all

When they showed Jan hitting Izzy in replay Joe was like:"no damage done there"

In my opinion that was the most egregious part of the whole thing. I can understand in the heat of the moment watching from capeside where you don't have the best view really. Once you have the chance to see the replays and you still refuse to admit your mistake. That's fucked up

oFZuWDY.png

I just if a asymmetrical amygdala is considered to be brain damage, then yes his brain is fried from the weed

I totally agree with you TS. I don't know what the hell Rogan was seeing, Jan out struck Adesanya 4-1, he landed more strikes in 4 of the rounds.. I'm not even talking about the grappling which he obviously dominated.

Sure Adesanya was doing a lot of feints, but he wasn't actually landing much clean at all

Yes jan may have landed a lot more shots overall but over the first 2 rounds where i remember joe rogans major biases coming out it was fairly even. Although I would still give Jan one of those rounds especially since his strikes were the more damaging ones

It was 2-2 heading to the fifth round. You don’t know shit about this sport if you had this 4-1 Jan. Even Dana said it and no one knows the sport better than Dana.

While Rogan certainly makes mistakes, it's not like the other commentators are better in that regard. AND, in these times of events without an audience a very important point is that Rogan is a lot more capable of "filling" the arena with his enthusiasm. Some of the past events felt very anticlimatic due to the silent arena and the monotonous commentators. Also, he sees a lot of things very correctly as well, which oftentimes get overlooked.

Back