FL students walkout to support 2A

PainIsLIfe

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
A group of students from Rockledge High School in Brevard County briefly walked out of class Friday to show their support for the Second Amendment.

Efc4V7

a.jpeg

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/...port-2nd-amendment/473151002/?from=new-cookie

Looks like there may have to be an actual debate.

Last edited:
Good for them, turnabout is fair play. But I said it before and I'll say it again, it's a slippery slope. Kids will take any excuse for a day off of school.

Last edited:
Double standards incoming.

Good for them, turnabout is fair play. But I said it before and I'll saw it again, it's a slippery slope. Kids will take any excuse for a day off of school.

Speak for yourself
th

Hope those kids are prepared for their lives to be dug into and posted on the internet.

While it warms the heart, I'm gonna go ahead and ignore these children too. Best of luck, kiddies.

Hope those kids are prepared for their lives to be dug into and posted on the internet.

Could happen. I can see the debate now - moderated by Ingram and Maddow, both mocking kids with the opposite point of view.

I bet no lefities are gonna attack them, both sides are not the same.

The students were the forefront of a school-backed demonstration. My reaction isn't any different than last time.

I would walkout for both causes if I was in school, nothing beats a day off

Think CNN is going to cover it at all? Instead, they try to make celebrities and political stars out of high school kids to capitalize on a shooting to push their agenda. Indeed, both sides are not the same.

"We are aware of the Social Media Threat about RHS. Please know the Rockledge Police Department is actively investigating and we will continue to provide you with updates as more information is available," the post reads.

I was expecting a lot more denim shorts

Think CNN is going to cover it at all? Instead, they try to make celebrities and political stars out of high school kids to capitalize on a shooting to push their agenda. Indeed, both sides are not the same.
That's especially true because not covering a story would also mean not belittling the students who are involved in said story.

They have a right to make the statement they feel is necessary.

Back