Crime Florida is getting more authoritarian by the week

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is sickening... Florida is passing a law that removes squatters rights. Imagine being homeless and after a grueling effort of finding a home to shelter you from the elements, you get forcibly removed from the property you worked hard to get into.

Hi rest of the USA, just a friendly reminder

Florida is at capacity, go somewhere else

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Imagine thinking people should own homes or be able to prevent others from using their things. Everybody should have equal outcome so if that involves you giving up some things to share, good stuff.

It'll be a good way to teach your children Spanish when they're forced to ask a Honduran stranger with face tattoos to pass the syrup at breakfast in the morning!

Last edited:
This is sickening... Florida is passing a law that removes squatters rights. Imagine being homeless and after a grueling effort of finding a home to shelter you from the elements, you get forcibly removed from the property you worked hard to get into.

You are the biggest enigma on this site. You posted this sarcastically to point out that rightfully squatters should have no rights. Yet based on your post history I suspect you did so as a way to hide the fact that you actually think squatters should have a right to squat.

Florida and Texas already have so many people moviong there. Iowa just passed an anti Immigration law, maybe DesMoines will become a hotspot too. As much as DeSantis shoots himself in the foot with the Disney crap, he seems to be the only one passing laws that people actually want---No woke BS in schools, making blocking traffic during protests illegal, protected the everglades, protected voter integrity, kept the state open during Covid saving thousands of businesses and peoples livlihoods.

You are the biggest enigma on this site. You posted this sarcastically to point out that rightfully squatters should have no rights. Yet based on your post history I suspect you did so as a way to hide the fact that you actually think squatters should have a right to squat.
This is a very long winded way to say TS is a troll.

Hopefully Rod passes a law that out laws dismembering people. That would really show New York how it’s done!

It's insane that you can tell the woman in the video feels compelled to articulate why the law is logical, that squatters should have no rights, and should be evacuated immediately: "...the idea that they have to do due rights with a person that is essentially stealing their home..."

LOL, no shit. I can't believe that anybody anywhere ever defended these people, and yet their defenders seem to be legion. Imagine a world where when muggers rip your wife's purse out of her hands you have to sue the courts and spend a month in some bureaucratic hell begging for permission to take it back.

ts also posted that his mom helped kill his sisters baby.

so take what you want from it.

The thread is sarcastic but his post history is a way to hide that he's not a fan of people of certain backgrounds and demographics. It's not much of an enigma lol.

I'm all for minimizing squatter's rights as much as possible. Just do it in a way that doesn't shift the balance of power too far in the favor of landlords.

Exactly.

There has to be some middle ground between landlords being able to evict over absolute bullshit with very little notice and people getting to squat somewhere for months on end.

Back