Crime Florida trying to pass a bill to help with Trump's legal fees using tax payers taxes.

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score

WTF, this is why I think the GOP is going to lose their super majority in Florida. They cant fucking help themselves.
So they want Florida tax payers to foot the bill for Dumb Donald. I mean Donny is already using his PAC to pay his lawyers, now he wants Floridians to pay for it. Trump is the worlds richest panhandler.
I hope they pass this, because it will only quicken their demise.
The middle/moderates are getting sick of their bullshit, plus the insurance cluster fuck is going to bite them in the ass.

If he was really worth $10 billion, like he claims, why would he need $5 million in taxpayer money? It would be like someone who is worth $100,000 needing taxpayers to pay his $50 bill. Pocket change.

Question for you chuds: Do you guys have ANY dignity at all left? Or is it all long gone by now, lost in your Quixotic quest to own the libs?

Lol at using a democrat superpac as a news source.

Everyone knows you're only supposed to use taxpayer funds to prosecute political opponents, then hire your married fuck buddies to bill the shit out of the taxpayers to take you on expensive trips.

meidastouch? jesus guys..didn't even click.

Which source would you prefer?

Local news affiliate

Politico

Newsweek

Other

Which source would you prefer?

Local news affiliate

Politico

Newsweek

Other
I won't believe it until catturd or End Wokeness verifies it on X.

Aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd

“The money for the fund would come from voluntary contributions that can be made when residents apply for a Florida driver’s license, according to the bill.“

Lol @HOLA and @Source
@BFoe
@44nutman

Lol at using a democrat superpac as a news source.

Everyone knows you're only supposed to use taxpayer funds to prosecute political opponents, then hire your married fuck buddies to bill the shit out of the taxpayers to take you on expensive trips.

Sounds like you're on board!

Never had you down as the type to roll over and have your belly tickled.

Aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd

“The money for the fund would come from voluntary contributions that can be made when residents apply for a Florida driver’s license, according to the bill.“

Lol @HOLA and @Source
@BFoe
@44nutman
The legislation would frontload $5 million from the state’s Public Campaign Finance - Matching Funds Program, then backfill the funding from voluntary donations via driver’s license registrations.

Aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd

For what reason?

I could understand donating to a charity, but specifically to Trump?

The bill doesn’t namedrop the presidential hopeful, but says the funds would be provided to “qualified persons” who have been “subject to political discrimination” to “pay for legal fees incurred as a result of criminal charges brought by a U.S. public entity.”

For a person to qualify, they must meet the presidential eligibility requirements and be a legal resident of the state.

Just set up a Just Giving page LMAO

These jokers are all lining up to be best hallway monitor for a place on the team rather than, you know, doing their jobs lol

Aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd

Lol @HOLA and @Source
@BFoe
@44nutman
Eh, no? The article actually says:

”…fund would initially provide $5 million for Trump out of the state's Public Campaign Finance program, but that will just be the start. Additional funding would be collected by state agencies from people who, for example, will donate when the renew their driver's licenses.”

The text of the bill actually doesn’t say how this fund is created. It just says, “The department shall adopt rules to administer this section..”

Sounds like you're on board!

Never had you down as the type to roll over and have your belly tickled.
I don't want my money going towards democrats prosecuting their opponents in the first place, but you say unlimited taxpayer funding for the people in power to prosecute them, and $0 for the constitutionally guaranteed right to a competent defense that people can voluntarily donate?

Eh, no? The article actually says:

”…fund would initially provide $5 million for Trump out of the state's Public Campaign Finance program, but that will just be the start. Additional funding would be collected by state agencies from people who, for example, will donate when the renew their driver's licenses.”

The text of the bill actually doesn’t say how this fund is created. It just says, “The department shall adopt rules to administer this section..”

I love the War Room.

Someone hears there's a stupid idea coming from their team so it must immediately be wrong regardless lol

I don't want my money going towards democrats prosecuting their opponents in the first place, but you say unlimited funding for the people in power to prosecute them, and $0 for the constitutionally guaranteed right to a competent defense?

Good boy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back