Floyd gets giant painting of Conor for his home

More PPV sales for that fight than the UFC will see all year

so it's an icon that represents making a lot of money? I still don't understand. Not trying to be an ass but can you explain why you specifically used that word to describe it.

But, I thought Connor was a "racist"?

Good on Floyd. It's his $.

upload_2017-9-26_11-37-13-png.280901
gotta laugh, both of us saw that photo and realised it had shoop potential immediately

That’s the attitude Floyd Mayweather has chosen to take in regards to his recent blockbuster boxing match with UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor. Mayweather defeated “The Notorious” by 10th-round TKO in a heavily hyped pay-per-view bout this past August, a show that is expected to rank near the very top of the most lucrative sporting events of all time when all the beans are finally counted.

On Tuesday, the legendary pugilist shared a picture to his social media accounts of artwork he had made for his Beverly Hills home depicting both himself and his MMA counterpart:

Mayweather and McGregor slung plenty of dirt at each other in the buildup to their fight, but in what comes as little surprise, it’s been all love and respect between the two now that the dust has settled.

View attachment 280871
Love it, the whole thing is a bit surreal.

If you get a chance there is a video on youtube that is taken from a balcony of the fight . Its a great taping of the fight without the announcers comments to influence the action . To be honest after watching that view of it all Floyd just played with McGregor the entire time from start to finish . It was not even close . Rather than slagging what I say I'd suggest watching it for yourself first .

If someone made 100m+ and helped me cement my legacy by giving an incredible amount of attention on my 50th and final fight, i wouldn't be opposed to putting a giant painting of him in my house

it's like he's being proud of beating a guy who never even had an amateur boxing fight

What's wrong with commemorating the biggest pay day and final fight of his career?

how is it iconic? I'm genuinely asking. Partly because I'm not sure I know how to use the word
the event itself was...it was big it has shit load of buzz and the fact that an MMA guy went in to compete with one of TBE boxers and actually came to fight (regardless if he did it for money or not) he still went in and didnt run around like a bitch will be remembered for ever...it is what it is

People still finding any reason to hate on Floyd lol. It's his money...if he wants to hang up a huge image of Conor in his house, more power to him.

Weren't his minions hyping him up as an Irish national amateur boxing champion or something back when he was on the rise?
oh but this is like a tier or a couple of tiers below amateur level

Floyd loves doing shit for attention. That's all this is.

Back