Floyd Mayweather backs Trump's sexist remarks

I have a kid in elementary school. It's a great school and I don't see any issues. Pretty much the same as when I was a kid, minus the iPads.

I'm paying very close attention as well because the first time "I'm 5 and a tranny" is read in class I'm raising fucking hell.

I think most little girls in kindergarten in the fifties were fine too. But nationally, statistics bear out a notable drop in male academic achievement at every level of education over the past several decades.

It's a well known to experts, but hasn't really broken into the national consciousness as an issue. Mainly imo because the harpies always crying about a mythical patriarchy have framed the discussion so strongly that the idea that males could be discriminated against or that girls could be the privileged class in important spheres seems outlandish. There's a lot of hand-wringing over how well women do in STEM disciplines, but very little concern that boys are falling behind in everything else.

I think most little girls in kindergarten in the fifties were fine too. But nationally, statistics bear out a notable drop in male academic achievement at every level of education over the past several decades.

It's a well known to experts, but hasn't really broken into the national consciousness as an issue. Mainly imo because the harpies always crying about a mythical patriarchy have framed the discussion so strongly that the idea that males could be discriminated against or that girls could be the privileged class in important spheres seems outlandish. There's a lot of hand-wringing over how well women do in STEM disciplines, but very little concern that boys are falling behind in everything else.

Maybe because they see male children as 'the patriarchy'

Much of a douche as Mayweather is, he's authored a legacy that deserves better than to be upended by some Paddy-come-lately.
Would've been neat I think but I get ya.

Modern schools aren't structured to accommodate boys natural tendencies. Somewhere along the line it was decided that testosterone is a bad thing. I'm not sure we can counter behavior rooted in evolution in 20 years of telling Johny to sit down and act meek and mild. I think that might be a contributing factor as well.

Not surprised...you have to lack a lot of self awareness to agree with Trump on just about anything. And real men don't talk that way, not if they've ever had a daughter, or a wife (they cared about), or a sister, or generally respected women.

Not surprised...you have to lack a lot of self awareness to agree with Trump on just about anything. And real men don't talk that way, not if they've ever had a daughter, or a wife (they cared about), or a sister, or generally respected women.
Bullshit.

Men talk like that.

Women also talk like that.

donald-trump-floyd-mayweather

Every dude in here knows it's true.

That headline intentionally takes what Floyd said out of context. The headline kind of implies Floyd said Trump was a real man, and that's why he said those things. Floyd was actually just saying that the reality is that most men speak that way.

That headline intentionally takes what Floyd said out of context. The headline kind of implies Floyd said Trump was a real man, and that's why he said those things. Floyd was actually just saying that the reality is that most men speak that way.

I'm shhocked

Good thing Floyd isn't running for president.

Bullshit.

Men talk like that.

Women also talk like that.

I like how some people want to pretend that what Trump did with Billy on the bus was just use profanity. Or just refer to ladies private parts with a dirty nickname.

As opposed to admitting he had sexually assaulted women whom he had just met.

The country hates men. Masculinity, testosterone. It's unacceptable to think and talk like a man. Just look at some of the "men" in this thread.

Good thing is, women are still attracted to men. So these guys will get it, eventually. Or they wont, and they'll probably turn into women hating serial killers.
Look at the recent Facebook comments from women thrown at the likes of the gainesville police, if anyone believes women don't say worse than trump did they are naive as hell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back