Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

See, this is the absolute retarded shit I'm talking about.

Somehow you think it would be riskier to fight more defensively on the counter than it was for him to walk forward at Conor while Conor was full strength. That's so god damn dumb I can't comprehend it.
He was pressing Conor to make him gas genius. You think he was pressing him to carry him? But I’m a dumbass?

Man, not wasting my time

5:34

Shitheads like this guy actually bought into the hype. Too many Conrad ball swallowers on this site refused to believe he got carried by Floyd

He was pressing Conor to make him gas genius. You think he was pressing him to carry him? But I’m a dumbass?

Man, not wasting my time

So, Mayweather decided that the best way to beat a guy who is not a boxer and only had one real weapon was to make it easier for him to use that weapon while he was fresh?

World class IQ you got there chief lmao

So, Mayweather decided that the best way to beat a guy who is not a boxer and only had one real weapon was to make it easier for him to use that weapon while he was fresh?

World class IQ you got there chief lmao
You said yourself Conor was still barely touching Floyd

Last post to you, you ain’t about this life

Buh....buh....Conah did so goood......lmao about time these clowns got the truth delivered to them. Guess they're brains werent developed enough to know that just from watching.

He can say that, but its much more likely he just had trouble adjusting for the first few rounds

Anyone who thought otherwise is an idiot.

Mayweather fought so uncharacteristically it was ridiculous. He fought lazy until he decided to put the beatdown on Conor.

Tyson was a HUGE STAR finishing people in 30 seconds.

Mayweather should have finished Conor in 30 seconds ... IF he could that is.

Yeah no shit? Look at his body look at his fragile small hands. He's not built to fight and therefore you must respect that, he was able to success with technique, strategy and intelligence during his entire Amazing career. Do you have a problem with that ?

Floyd took Conor's soul

Never sell your soul for money kids

Anyone who thought otherwise is an idiot.

Mayweather fought so uncharacteristically it was ridiculous. He fought lazy until he decided to put the beatdown on Conor.

You have to remember the majority of Conrad Conrad fanbois are filthy casuals in combat sports.

To sit there and say ''you are lucky i was generous, you little bitch'' is kind of silly. He is lucky it was only a boxing match. You can't call someone a little bitch if you are to afraid to get in a real fight with him in an octagon.

Mayweather elevates his brand by showing respect to his opponents. Whats the point being the best if everyone else sucks? It doesnt mean anything if everyone else is a bum. Floyd was saying beforehand that conor is a warrior and undefeated on the feet, because he sells more tickets if the bout seems compelling. If he said beforehand that he would simply wait for conor to gas out and then overwhelm him, the truth of this would squash any intrigue and that would be reflected in sales
Unfortunately it wouldn't and here is why: Anybody with half a brain new that it is going to be a show and Floyd is gonna carry him. So, they would either buy it or not regardless. The idiots (aka Conor's nuthuggers) wouldn't believe it no matter what. They only believe Conor and his "killer" left and thought that he is going to murder Floyd..

I think a lot of you folks bought into that weird narrative that Floyd was some weak small man with tiny god given fragile hands. He has more knockouts than Mcgregor has fights.

Back