News Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Set For Showtime PPV June 5th

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a shit show, but I doubt it's bad for boxing. It was an exhibition with a dude who's 44 against a guy that outweighs him by 30+ pounds.

Didn't anyone really care when Ali fought that wrestler?
Or Lyle Alzado

ZYz3gs5.gif

I was honestly expecting Money would KO Paul in 3 rounds, so they could sell a “brother getting revenge” angle for the next fight. This is a loss for all those involved.

Last edited:
Logan looked better than expected. Floyd didn't look great

Logan could beat the shit out of all Sherdoggers. Hes legit. Gave TBE all he could handle

It was a shit show, but I doubt it's bad for boxing. It was an exhibition with a dude who's 44 against a guy that outweighs him by 30+ pounds.

Didn't anyone really care when Ali fought that wrestler?

Antonio Inoki? He fucked Ali’s legs up GOOD! Lolz, that is a crazy exhibition that probably took a few years off the end of Ali’s career which was already shortened by Parkinson’s Syndrome...

but you are correct... no one gave a flying fuck, even if it was an interesting matchup that put Ali in some real peril...

Sup with the commentators though, Floyd looks poised as fuck

I wrote before the fight that the rules are not good for Floyd. In the last decade, he only has 1 finish aside from 10th rd Conor (gassed as hell), & that's fighting guys way smaller than Paul. Floyd is a far superior boxer, but his most likely path to victory at this point in his career would've been a dominant decision win. Paul was never gonna be able to outbox Floyd for a majority of the rds, so not having scorecards helped him, because he was never gonna be able to win a decision anyway. Now Paul will declare this a win, its a bad look for Floyds legacy that he didn't finish a Youtuber, but if you paid attention to Floyd in the last 10 yrs, not surprising he couldn't finish him

Logan just made the money Dana can't afford to pay Jones.

Why did people think Floyd would knock him out? lmao his last KO was 2011 against Ortiz. The TKO against Conor was a guy of similar size gassing out and getting outclassed. Floyd was never going to knock out a guy 30lbs heavier than him regardless.

Back