FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS. TENSHIN NASUKAWA RIZIN 14 NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

I don't care what the rest of the rules are as long as kicks are allowed.

Tenshin!

This will be number 1 bullshit
It won't be an MMA fight, kick boxing at the absolute best, and the guy Floyd is fighting will probably take a fall for money lol..

the guy he is fighting is a rising star though, I doubt he'd take a fall unless japanese mob kidnapped his girlfriend or something (which is certainly possible)

This is insane and I have to be honest, some of you guys are so overly positive with RIZIN that I sometimes have to chuckle...I also had to chuckle at the idea of
Floyd having a fight in RIZIN. I never ever expected something like this to happen. But I like it and good for you guys, that your positivity paid off, you must be over the moon!

This is insane and I have to be honest, some of you guys are so overly positive with RIZIN that I sometimes have to chuckle...I also had to chuckle at the idea of
Floyd having a fight in RIZIN. I never ever expected something like this to happen. But I like it and good for you guys, that your positivity paid off, you must be over the moon!

Definitely excited for this fight. I didn't expected this. It came out of nowhere.

I'd be cautious about putting all the eggs in the basket on this one. Rizin is not immune to a fight randomly falling out. Also, this is interesting but ultimately not the most amazing thing... just pretty darn cool.

Regardless of this one and it's now sure-to-be overpricedness..... Rizin is awesome to go to. I've been to 4 events and they're all worth it.

I was in Tokyo briefly in 2016. Been wanting to go back since. How do you get RIZIN tickets?

I hear you on this particular fight. Who knows what it will really be.

The UFC had his cash grab with McG and Floyd. I'd say it's time that Rizin made this "fight". I don't know if Floyd's losing money so that he had to Book himself against Nasukawa but for the japanese public THIS FIGHT IS HUGE!
What kind of rules are they going to use, who knows and depending on those we can give some predictions about how this will go but Rizin is pretty much the new Pride and i love it.

Let's wait to see what happens next.

It will either be a straight boxing match or it doesnt happen and they just paid Floyd to come out for some promotion.

The idea that Floyds gonna do mma or kickbox with a madman like Tenshin, I dont see it.

This will be under madly modified rules so it's hard to get in the mood for it , fairplay to rizin though

Where are they going to get the money to pay Floyd from?

This will be under madly modified rules so it's hard to get in the mood for it , fairplay to rizin though

Where are they going to get the money to pay Floyd from?

PPV and gate sales percentage.

It will either be a straight boxing match or it doesnt happen and they just paid Floyd to come out for some promotion.

The idea that Floyds gonna do mma or kickbox with a madman like Tenshin, I dont see it.

Exactly, no way in hell Floyd is doing anything that doesn't guarantee him a win. This guy has been very methodical in every match he has had in the last 10 years. He sure the hell isn't going to piss it away over in Japan and based on next to no rumor of this going down until it did tells you it's even more of a farce.

Personally, I find this kind of pathetic on Rizin's part and shows you how desperate they are and probably sold their soul to get this deal done.

I'm way past Pluto at this point.

Back