Media Footage of Jon Jones injury

A whole lot of you are fucking idiots.

He probably records all of his practices and reps. A lot of athletes do it. It’s so your coaches can better analyze your strengths and weaknesses. So the footage existing isn’t suspect. At all.

Injuries are weird. It’s not always super apparent. Pulling out of this fight is costing him a lot of money. Athletes don’t like being injured. Period.

I'm with the conspiracy theorists on this one.

Plus, USADA are pissed with the UFC. It would make sense for them to pop Jon Jones and stop protecting him.
If they did, there's no reason for them to hide it.

Nor would it be a 8 month suspension.

If they did, there's no reason for them to hide it.

Nor would it be a 8 month suspension.
There might be a reason for them to hide it. The UFC probably has a contract with them that guarantees discretion and that only the UFC can publicly disclose adverse test results. If that's the case, USADA would be bound to keep any failed test confidential.

And I agree that 8 months isn't the correct length for a suspension. But the UFC have also previously used arbitration as a method to reduce suspension lengths. They already did that with Jon Jones. And when the UFC have bought & paid for the arbiter, I guarantee the decision goes their way.

But who knows, maybe Jones really is injured. We shall see.

Ouch that's how I messed up my shoulder too, hope he recovers.

I never did

This entire post just shows me most of Sherdog people have not played sports or done physical activity in their life. Fucking nerds up in here.

This entire post just shows me most of Sherdog people have not played sports or done physical activity in their life. Fucking nerds up in here.

Yeah, speaking for myself I think the reason it seems fishy is because a pec tear is an injury I'm familiar with solely through videos of roided up bodybuilders pushing too much weight on bench. I just spent 10 seconds searching and I found this study that says it's most common among weightlifers and wrestlers.
Rupture of the PM occurs most commonly in sports during weight training, weight lifting, or wrestling when the arm is externally rotated and abducted.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10795675/

Average Sherdogger intelligence on full display:

Video footage of Usman not getting injured: "his knee popped!!!1!1"

Video footage of Jones getting injured: "is stayged!!! Fake news conspiracy!1!!1"

Yeah, speaking for myself I think the reason it seems fishy is because a pec tear is an injury I'm familiar with solely through videos of roided up bodybuilders pushing too much weight on bench. I just spent 10 seconds searching and I found this study that says it's most common among weightlifers and wrestlers.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10795675/

I actually can't tell if you're serious or not. If you are actually serious... I can tell you are prolly 300lbs-350lbs + and have never lifted weights before, going on Sherdog calling out fighters for a conspiracy that doesn't make sense. Most of the people on this website most likely have never done any training in their life and don't understand that tendons experience damage from over use and can tear from the wrong movement because it is extremely inflamed from over use. I partially tore my rotator cuff playing golf because the tendon was damaged from working out.

Did it occur to you shertards that mma fighters workout and lift weights lol? Lifting someone up that heavy requires a certain amount of strength which can in return cause massive stress to the tendon. Which ultimately leads to the tear.

I want the nerds to keep coming at me please.

I actually can't tell if you're serious or not. If you are actually serious... I can tell you are prolly 300lbs-350lbs + and have never lifted weights before, going on Sherdog calling out fighters for a conspiracy that doesn't make sense. Most of the people on this website most likely have never done any training in their life and don't understand that tendons experience damage from over use and can tear from the wrong movement because it is extremely inflamed from over use. I partially tore my rotator cuff playing golf because the tendon was damaged from working out.

Did it occur to you shertards that mma fighters workout and lift weights lol? Lifting someone up that heavy requires a certain amount of strength which can in return cause massive stress to the tendon. Which ultimately leads to the tear.

I want the nerds to keep coming at me please.
Retard

It does seem fishy, but also the fight was coming up soon, so of course they're going to be recording a lot of footage of training. So it would make sense to capture the injury, but at the same time who the fuck knows.

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.

theres a bunch of footage of jones and other high profile fighters training

Back