Media Footage of Jon Jones injury

I don't really get how he could have possibly injured himself there... Looked very controlled, wasn't in a weird position, no over exertion... Strange.
His extremely heavy training guy leaned into his chest at precisely the wrong time.

Jones didn't want the fight. Same as charging 30 mil for Ngannou fight

Might be a calculated movie. We know he wanted to fight stipe specifically because he's over 40 and hadn't won in a few years, but maybe he wants to push it back a couple years for him to be in his mid 40s so it's an even easier win.

That looks staged.. LOL They "just happen" to have footage of the injury LOL LOL....I am almost done with the UFC and their WWE style production LOL

Fighters are always taping their sparring and posting it online. You think they were going to post the entire trainging session to show his injury? Are people seriously saying this has all been faked? lolol

How convenient.
<{MingNope}>
definitely popped for picograms.
At least miocic will be older. But I guess that means stipe doesn’t get the next shot at jones with an IC?

I don't really get how he could have possibly injured himself there... Looked very controlled, wasn't in a weird position, no over exertion... Strange.

You see fighters blowing out their knees from what looks like a normal step forward. If it's already compromised (which it likely was here), it doesn't always take a lot to push it over the edge.

Welp that makes my decision on whether to drop $ on that event a whole lot easier.

Grappling with boxing gloves is asking for it

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.
There's no point in secret suspensions. Why hide a failed test and still punish the fighter? It makes zero sense. You would just throw the test in the garbage and fabricate a clean result. So they're immoral enough to hide the test but they draw the line at not suspending the fighter that never officially failed? Lol. I always laugh at this idea and it's really fucking common. It sounds nice as a conspiracy but that doesn't mean it makes sense.

There's no point in secret suspensions. Why hide a failed test and still punish the fighter? It makes zero sense. You would just throw the test in the garbage and fabricate a clean result. So they're immoral enough to hide the test but they draw the line at not suspending the fighter that never officially failed? Lol. I always laugh at this idea and it's really fucking common. It sounds nice as a conspiracy but that doesn't mean it makes sense.

I think it would come down to legality. It would be illegal to bury the test and not follow the appropriate punishment, but I don't know if they have to publicly be honest about what happened.

What is the minimum penalty for a positive test?

ESPN that’s why. They don’t want to publicize their GOAT as a frequent roid cheat more than they have had to already.

I am devastated, but i try to look on the bright side and positives that will come out of this
Now that Jones is not fighting for 8 months, think of all the amazing things he will do for our community.
We will see more constructions of Churches, distributions of the Holy Bible, homeless people being fed, sick children in hospitals being visited, innocent people and pets being rescued from fires, orphanages being visited and fed, new charities being set up etc.
Looks like Jones will win the nobel peace prize for the 4th consecutive year next year, and he will soon be promoted from arch Bishop to becoming the Pope
Well said my friend, it sucks now and we might not understanding but when everything is said and done we will understand it, the lord works in mysterious ways.

Back