Social For the first time in 20 years, more than half of Americans have a gun in their home

<45><45><45><45>

Man you yanks are fucking paranoid.

The government is going to knock on 100 million doors...

You even hear yourself?
yup, black people are right to be paranoid too. I'd say my black stepdad would answer that honestly, he was a cop at one point and wasn't a gung ho militant brother. He even told me he was an fbi snitch at one point which blew my mind.

But isn't the main beneficary of them not protesting the powerful opposed to your pride and honor? What do you gain from gatekeeping protest which depends on accumulating as many angry people as possible?
Protesters used to stand a chance of making a difference years ago before social media and the modern technology but now they are just blow hard muppets who have a lot of time on their hands and want to be part of something...basically losers with no friends or purpose in life.

Protesters used to stand a chance of making a difference years ago before social media and the modern technology but now they are just blow hard muppets who have a lot of time on their hands and want to be part of something...basically losers with no friends or purpose in life.
bingo

no, no, you don't understand, we have a kind of internicine thing, amongst ourselves and although I'm not black, I am indian and we are certainly the same way. We are divided from each other, we don't like each other and we don't see much common between all of us. I recognize it with blacks, but only because I grew up with a black stepdad and around more black people than anything else, but indians too. No way were any of them spending time protesting or gathering, not the ones I knew, a low profile was our main MO. That's a result of true suppression or repression, you don't really want to make yourself obvious so it's a dead giveaway when these dipshits go marching into a hicktown or carrying picket signs. And I can tell you also, I've known many different marginalized folks of all persuasions, white too and all I can say is that if there is one thing I knew as I watched many of these people's lives snuffed out before their times, no one gave a shit. Easy to give a shit when you want to get your face in the news. It's not sincere.

But how do you change that without civil unrest marginalized people(in 2023 most people one way or another) are uncapable or less capable of unilaterally producing?

Some would refer to that as solidarity.

I've been in lefty spaces for years have never ever met someone whose goal protesting was to be on the news. The people who get arrested to be on the news tend to be already famous.

But how do you change that without civil unrest marginalized people(in 2023 most people one way or another) are uncapable or less capable of unilaterally producing?

I've been in lefty spaces for years have never ever met someone whose goal protesting was to be on the news. The people who get arrested to be on the news tend to be already famous.
i'm just telling you the general feeling, you don't go making a target of yourself for no reason. I'm not talking a Malcolm X who did a lot of reading and thought before he got on any platform and to tell you the truth, maybe being on any sort of platform isn't the best way to go. Do the Jews get on every platform and spout off their secret plans, they certainly are vocal but I don't know if they do a ton of protesting, but if they do, they back it all up with a ton of thought and behind the scenes work, so did the Japanese post ww2, they did their work behind closed doors and turned their fortunes around. I'd say that era of the civil rights may have done untold damage just by taking strategies like that that don't help, as well as having leaders, some leaders were great but it's also a role that has gotten exploited by people like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. As much as I love Malcolm, that's one of the things that I think wasn't that necessary. You don't have to make a show of it to make changes. Thurgood Marshall probably did way more than Malcolm and Martin put together but because he wasn't trying to put his face in the paper every single day, most people wouldn't know that.

There are no "Marginalized people" that are uncapable or less capable of producing in 2023 just certain people that have a victim mentality and know its easier to get through life using a crutch. People protest to be part of the "latest" something in 2023 and usually aren't even really informed on what they are protesting for or against. The same muppets protesting today to "Free Palestine" were protesting to "Mask up" and we stand with "Ukraine" just a while back.

There are some interesting cases coming up— the one about people possessing firearms while under a restraining order, and wasn’t there one challenging the legality of requiring a gun safety course in order to get a permit?
I haven't kept up with all of the cases.

But isn't the main beneficary of them not protesting the powerful opposed to your pride and honor? What do you gain from gatekeeping protest which depends on accumulating as many angry people as possible?

A semi functional society.

as i posted above those statistics dont account for all kinds of factors that can be mitigated. gun control people tend to try to present them as a one size fits all equal opportunity thing when they are not.

if you dont have a history of violence, dont have depression or mental illness, dont have domestic violence, dont get bombed on the weekend on booze and do learn how to use them, do have dogs, do have an alarm system and do keep them in a quick release safe the dangers of getting shot by your own gun or someone in your house getting shot are really low.

also i think its a bit naive of you to claim physical fitness as as home defense tool.... did you ever see that trained mma fighter in fighting shape nearly lose to some random that broke into his house? or all the home invaders who break in with guns? you are not doing anything against those guys with your fists man... you call it fear but i think its my duty as a man to protect my family in the case that something like that happens.

i dont need to experience fear to be prepared in this world. reason is a good enough motivation.
It is just being prepared. Most folks I know who own guns, are very jovial and upbeat. They are not in their basements planning for Armageddon, though there are those too. Just like to be prepared in case things happen, which if you pay attention to the world around you, you see it happens a lot.

But we don't have one of those. Thats why people are protesting.

Is it ? It seems to me there's an awful lot of people who do it for online clout or a virtue signal. And society is as I said semi functional....but not if your average left wing protester got their way.

Now I am familiar with you and I know that you are some kind of smash the fash leftist and I'm totally aware that you don't agree.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back