For those who primarily go on UFC discussion - Would you rather go to Mayberry or War Room? (As a second option)

Would you rather go to Mayberry or War Room? (As a second option)

• Total voters
You should give option in Polk - i dont know what warroom and mayberry is

I tend to goto Mayberry from time to time. I prefer the chill atmosphere and tend to view those forums at the end of the day.

On one hand, I could see reports being a bigger issue in general there cuz: Here, ya get probably get something like a user calling Conor a rapist when no allegations resulted in a finding against him, so ya got some near libelous fighter bashing, while the war room's got shit like, this user said Islamophobia is good snd should continue until there's none of them left.

But on the other, I gotta figure it's not just a case of intensity, but frequency as well cuz the topic of MMA is so stupid and inconsequential, someone tells me to shut up, and I'm like, eh, whatever. But when you're talking about something you've latched onto as important like civil liberties and someone tells ya to shut up, suddenly the report gets clicked with "But muh free speech! People DIED so I could post on Sherdog!"

Cuz people can disagree with me that Belal is the next contender, but they can't on which lives matter, or something to that kind of perspective, I'd assume

My wife died so I could post on Sherdog, she just wouldn’t stop interrupting me.

Back