Crime Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Assassinated During Speech

Well they called it , he officially died.

What specifically is making him some sort of monster above all others?
His entire family is of the corrupt political class. Really just the worst of the worst, never made an honest buck. It's all about striking deals and exploiting people.

More specifically, his family fortune came largely from mines that were worked by Korean and Chinese slaves. They never made anything right, but have increased their fortune. His maternal grandfather was the governor of Manchuria, and a legitimately horrible person, a war criminal who should have been hanged. It's not like Shinzo suddenly turned over a new leaf. They're still fucking people over for a living.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobus...suke Kishi (岸 信介, Kishi,2007 and 2012 to 2020.

His entire family is of the corrupt political class. Really just the worst of the worst, never made an honest buck. It's all about striking deals and exploiting people.

More specifically, his family fortune came largely from mines that were worked by Korean and Chinese slaves. They never made anything right, but have increased their fortune. His maternal grandfather was the governor of Manchuria, and a legitimately horrible person, a war criminal who should have been hanged. It's not like Shinzo suddenly turned over a new leaf. They're still fucking people over for a living.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobusuke_Kishi#:~:text=Nobusuke Kishi (岸 信介, Kishi,2007 and 2012 to 2020.

So..... nothing he actually did. Just a family extermination that you want.

Nah, but he's a bad guy from a bad family. Game of Thrones shit. If you want to be king of the mountain, don't be shocked when someone pushes you off. That's all.
What did HE do that was bad? I’m willing to listen because I don’t know that much about him. But so far all you talked about was his grandfather, which is fuckin dumb my dude.

Shot 3 times in the back with a shotgun? He dead.
Pretty much my thoughts, unless the dude was 100 yards away. I'll never forget my stepdad taking me down with him to identify a murder weapon, it was a sawed off shotgun that a neighbor had tried to sell him, the police showed us both the guy that got shot, a polaroid and the shotgun. My stepdad told the cops that it was the same gun, but that picture was nasty, he had a huge hole in the center of his chest, no one could survive something like that at that range.

What did HE do that was bad? I’m willing to listen because I don’t know that much about him. But so far all you talked about was his grandfather, which is fuckin dumb my dude.
Getting the Japanese military involved in foreign entanglements, for one. How many more deaths was he responsible for? A LOT.

There's more, but that's a god starting point. Koizumi got that ball rolling, but he accelerated it. Just another globalist neo-liberal. It's not really sad when one of them goes down.

Getting the Japanese military involved in foreign entanglements, for one. How many more deaths was he responsible for? A LOT.

There's more, but that's a god starting point. Koizumi got that ball rolling, but he accelerated it. Just another globalist neo-liberal. It's not really sad when one of them goes down.
You’re still talking super vague. I’m beginning to think there is a reason for that.

Nah, but he's a bad guy from a bad family. Game of Thrones shit. If you want to be king of the mountain, don't be shocked when someone pushes you off. That's all.
never heard of the dude I don't think. Be interesting to hear the killer's motive though.

Not what I'd expect. Post office assassination in Japan. Was it actually a zip gun as was reported earlier?

He definitely was a puppet, but rip.

Imo, this could be a hit. He probably resigned because folks had dirt on him.

I guess nobody here is really familiar with Japanese politics. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere for some info on this. You let me down guys!

Description of the assassin and his motive as reported in Wikipedia:

"Tetsuya Yamagami, a 41-year-old man from Nara City and a former member of the Maritime Self-Defense Force from 2002 to 2005, was arrested by Nara Prefectural Police at the scene on suspicion of attempted murder and was transferred to the Nara West Police Station. He was described as being calm and making no attempts to flee. Yamagami told investigators that he was dissatisfied with the former prime minister and intended to kill him."

It's a warning from the wicked pals

Back