Former Miss Connecticut USA was high end hooker throughout marriage to rich surgeon- He is angry

He made millions a year. Even if they could prove what she made(doubtful) it won't even be close to how much he has made over the years.

If she was sneaky enough to do it, she was probably sneaky enough to get away with hiding it. Probably just did it for cash with no records on the books. At the divorce proceedings she'll just say she spent it all.

If it's done for cash with no records, how will the IRS prove anything?
Sucks but there is a reason people of his um.....ethnicity have a stigma about what kinda heat there packing. She probably got bored with his red rider and wanted a 50 cal could be part of the reason. He is rich but a girl who looks like that can have him replaced in a few hours. Let's be real.

What a petty freaking beta!

It's good thing that I am a lesbian.

I'd never marry such a beta "doctor".

That's exactly what it is, nail right on the head there.

'Duds' isn't the word I would use at all, but there's definitely a common thread with these type of guys in that they were clearly nerds who got no female attention from the hot chicks. There's definitely an air of wanting to prove that they've 'won it all' - they were not only more successful and richer than the jocks who used to bully them, they also got the hot chick in the end too.

It rarely turns out well. If ever.

It's all part of becoming a doctor...

Dude made 3.2 mill in 2018? How much money did she need lol
She liked getting railed and getting paid let her know she still had it. These were “regulars,” and the guys were like her side chicks. I had a side chick I used for money some years ago.

Sucks but there is a reason people of his um.....ethnicity have a stigma about what kinda heat there packing. She probably got bored with his red rider and wanted a 50 cal could be part of the reason. He is rich but a girl who looks like that can have him replaced in a few hours. Let's be real.
i think thats why women date multiple guys. one for money, another for looks, and another for social aspect. Combine it together its their perfect dude.

I always say its looks first, then money and status. Guy should shouldve been a client instead. funny, her suitors had a more honest relationship with her than her husband

I have no sympathy for men who marry women with dirty past then cry about it when they get cheated on. What do they expect her to be? lmao.

InsistentHonoredArctichare-size_restricted.gif

giphy-40-1589810118.gif

@Primitivo you're up, bud

Yeah sounds like a druggie

"The filing says she also lied about her education, saying she had been a chemistry major at the University of Connecticut for three years until she took a leave of absence to compete in the Miss USA Pageant. According to the court docs, she never even graduated from high school"

I believe that yo.

I went to UConn, it had a bit of a reputation as a party school that's still solid academically.

But it was common that hot girls from all over would magically show up each weekend to study chemistry and sociology at our party scene.

Even if the Doc was terrible in bed and had a tiny wang, she wouldn't go prostitute herself out she'd just hook up with her personal trainer or her tennis coach. Most rich guys willing to fly out high end poon to them are likely older and less good looking than the Doc. She probably has some serious issues if she's prostituting herself out.

SMH at the racist comments itt. That's a handsome dude and doesn't even look like a manlet. With a 7-figure salary to boot, I'm sure he'll be OK.

And LOL at the insinuations that race or dick size had anything to do with this. They were married for years FFS. If he wasn't servicing her properly, she's going to get better from paying customers?

Last edited:
SMH at the racist comments itt. That's a handsome dude and doesn't even look like a manlet. With a 7-figure salary to boot, I'm sure he'll be OK.

And LOL at the insinuations that race or dick size had anything to do with this. They were married for years FFS. If he wasn't servicing her properly, she's going to get better from paying customers?
He got jaw surgery to make himself look more manly … he obviously never felt secure with looks and ladies.

Maybe she likes the secret agent lifestyle. Except instead of thwarting terrorist plots, she’s giving rim jobs to rich tycoons.

But she goes to China.

Back