Law Former President Donald Trump Indicted

Well.. thanks for self identifying as a Q-tard.

I wonder if Donnie 2 scoops will amp up the Orange, thinking he'll blend in better in his new jumpsuit... y'know, like a chameleon.
Chuckle. You're the one who outed yourself as a Q-tard with that list of nonsense. So when does your BlueAnon conspiracy say that President Trump will go to prison? Spoiler alert. President Trump will never go to prison from any of the Bragg Banana Republic nonsense. I know it. And you know it.

Last edited:
No, you're talking about some schizo fan fic you saw on youtube and I'm discussing the actual details of the case using the actual court documents and my own brain.

Why don't you take a break and wait for someone else to tell you what to think using out of context screenshots of online only opinion pieces and twitter posts you fucking inbred. Get a vasectomy!
Hey Plucky. Whatever happened to President Trump going to prison for being "Putin's puppet" & election interference? Chuckle.

I dony think you of all people are allowed to accuse someone of having a meltdown.
You Libtards are having constant meltdowns.

Oh, and whatever happened to President Trump going to prison for being "Putin's puppet" & election interference? <Lmaoo>

If you think that Joe Biden had over 10 million more votes than Barrack Hussein Obama then there's really nothing to talk about.

I don't understand why this is so mystifying.

Trump is incredibly polarizing and for most people, the most embarrassing president in living memory. Don't think of these votes as cast for Biden, think of them as cast against Trump.

Yup keep making assumptions about someone you don't know...omg he is Trump supporter how evil

Meanwhile here I am, giving liberal posters half way across the country jobs and a place to live...

You all need to stop with the insults what are you guys like 5? None of you would say that to me IRL, I'm not trying to sound tough I'm just talking objective reality

You're the guy who was making excuses for the guy fantasizing about killing black people.

Wow! You're smoking that good sh+t huh? If you think that Joe Biden had over 10 million more votes than Barrack Hussein Obama then there's really nothing to talk about. You're so out of touch with reality I wouldn't even know where to begin with you. Biden did virtually no campaigning & when he did leave his basement no more than 20 or 30 people showed up if you don't count news reporters, staff, etc. Meanwhile President Trump rallies had 20 to 30 thousand consistently show up. No Biden bumper stickers. No Biden t-shirts. No Biden yard signs. No visible support at all. Actually, the only visible support I saw was the thousands of ballots coming in the middle of the night in the 6 swing States. I also saw in Detroit the giant pieces of cardboard being put up to cover windows so that the fraud could take place with no Republican witnesses.

I agree. If you don't have a bunch of ugly ass bumper stickers how could you possibly vote for someone?

You're the guy who was making excuses for the guy fantasizing about killing black people.
yes until someone posted the actual screen shot of the conversation and I then immediately retracted .

Forgive me for not believing you all when you speak sometimes. Its hard to take what you all say at face value, I'm sure you're familiar with the boy who cried wolf, and in so being you should know that it's hard to believe your side even when they tell the truth

Last edited:

not to be a Debbie downer but is this real? Orrrr is it fake?

If it's real then fuck that guy

then allow me to retract my statement, that's not self defense that's premeditated murder

Racially motivated premeditated murder so it should be a hate crime as well

hey man I'm a straight shooter. It's just my bullets are fashioned by my beliefs....I side with you guys plenty, that congressman who lied about his track record, I maintain he should be recalled... this is beyond belief, and I do not think that Abbott should get involved.

On one hand, the dude did point a AK at him, yes, but on the other hand, dude went there with the intention of killing someone and found someone to kill, plus he was stupid enough to write text messages about it before hand.

In this case the dude with the AK shouldn't have pointed it at him, but on the other hand the other guy went there with malicious intent.

Abbot should whipe his hands clean and let court system decide, both were at wrong, the jury convicted him and in this case that is exactly what the outcome should be...

Absolutely, that is sad, it's a terrible representation of conservative people.
Actually it's just a terrible stain on humanity period, I don't think Abbott should touch this one...
He'd do alot of damage to the GOP brand if he did, this is an open and shut case of racially motivated hatred and murder.

The left will eat him up if he does and rightly so

You Libtards are having constant meltdowns.

Oh, and whatever happened to President Trump going to prison for being "Putin's puppet" & election interference? <Lmaoo>

Lol if you think im a liberal, youre even dumber than saye_mc.

@Saye_mc, kudos to you my friend. I wish more people on here were willing to admit it when they get it wrong.

lol. we're still waiting for him to come back to reality and give it up with his whole stolen election fantasies. should be any day now. right after trump concedes.

Racist propaganda lol. How radical right-wing of you.
There is nothing racist about the cartoon. Where do you come up with such nonsense? Right-wing? Since when do you have to be right-wing to make fun of Banana Republic lawfare nonsense? Oh wait. You didn't understand the reference in the cartoon did you my little knuckle dragging friend. You saw a black man & your racist thoughts went to work huh? Chuckle. You outed yourself mate. Shame on you.

Lol if you think im a liberal, youre even dumber than saye_mc.
Chuckle. Nice grammar my little knuckle dragging friend. FYI. YOU are a Libtard. Glad to see that you are trying to deny it. It's better than embracing it. Perhaps in time you will become better educated & become a Libertarian or an Anarchist.

Wow! You're smoking that good sh+t huh? If you think that Joe Biden had over 10 million more votes than Barrack Hussein Obama then there's really nothing to talk about. You're so out of touch with reality I wouldn't even know where to begin with you. Biden did virtually no campaigning & when he did leave his basement no more than 20 or 30 people showed up if you don't count news reporters, staff, etc. Meanwhile President Trump rallies had 20 to 30 thousand consistently show up. No Biden bumper stickers. No Biden t-shirts. No Biden yard signs. No visible support at all. Actually, the only visible support I saw was the thousands of ballots coming in the middle of the night in the 6 swing States. I also saw in Detroit the giant pieces of cardboard being put up to cover windows so that the fraud could take place with no Republican witnesses.

Forever shook by Trump getting his shit pushed in by Joe Biden. This is what you sound like:

crying-still.gif

lol. we're still waiting for him to come back to reality and give it up with his whole stolen election fantasies. should be any day now. right after trump concedes.
There's very little honest conversation to be had on here because so few people are willing to admit when they're wrong.
Even if it's just this one time, I'm willing to applaud it.

Are you telling me Trump got more votes than Reagan, Abe Lincoln and George Washington combined? That’s crazy. Trump must have cheated.
Rudy, Fox News and countless others have admitted privately the election fraud angle was fake. They just knew there was going to be fools to buy it. You are Sherdogs, fool.
Also I pray every night Trump runs in 2024 because he will lose again. Trump has not done a single thing to win moderates. Abortion is going to bite the GoP in the ass, and all Trump does is whine, play the victim card and tilt lances at election fraud windmills.
What Trump does do is much like Hillary motivate people to vote against him.
I will save you the trouble for your spin in 2024. Whomever wins will have more votes than Biden in 2020, Fool.

Back