Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

Is he still doing that lame shtick?
Yeah, we're all a bunch of amoral hypocrite assholes for thinking the guy was guilty of murder just because a jury determined he was guilty. I must go repent.

I was under the impression that this Uber Driver, Perry was minding his own business, took a wrong turn into this crowd, who swarmed him, and this dude with an AK postured up on him.

He may still have had the legal right to defend himself, and genuinely thought his life was in danger.

however, from these more recent developments, especially, with his comments, about planning things, and anticipating how they may unfold..it seems like this Perry guy was looking for a fight. I haven't examined everything, but it does make his actions a little more suspect.
Just a little..........<45>

I was under the impression that this Uber Driver, Perry was minding his own business, took a wrong turn into this crowd, who swarmed him, and this dude with an AK postured up on him.

He may still have had the legal right to defend himself, and genuinely thought his life was in danger.

however, from these more recent developments, especially, with his comments, about planning things, and anticipating how they may unfold..it seems like this Perry guy was looking for a fight. I haven't examined everything, but it does make his actions a little more suspect.
None of this should have happened. It's ultimately the Democrats in office (and their voters) who allowed these terrorist groups to rampage cities, cause billions in damage and injure and kill people. I'm not surprised people are fed up with this mob of lunatics. I'm sure millions of people have said they would use self defense if these terrorists trapped them on record. Perry is a fucking moron if he knew the crowd was there in that manner and wanted to see up close. Foster who on record glorified seeing the pussies cower at his gun shouldn't have been committing terrorist acts with the rest of the unhinged group.

If only law and order still mattered like it did before the Obama era rhetoric started... Defund the police, turn cities like Portland, SF, Seattle into crime riddled shit holes was the plan all along.

Being a fed up idiot and texting in anger isn't some silver bullet. Now if Perry immediately plowed through everyone jumped out of the car and shot a single person other than the one with the weapon in ready, we would have a different story.

This is where I'm saying that perspective is intentionally disingenuous. This is not someone who ran a red light, almost hits a pedestrian and stops. This is a full blown marching protest with hundreds of people walking down a street. There is simply no credible explanation by which this guy turning into a marching protest group can be handwaved away, like he turned on an otherwise empty street.

And you know better. You're a former cop. I'm 90% sure you've had to deal with protesting groups in the past. Either training or assigned duty or something. You know quite well that these groups are massive and extremely obvious to drivers. That's the element that I keep bringing attention to. The completely absurd notion that we can treat the driver's actions as accidental. When anyone who has been near a protest knows otherwise. And once you know that, I don't see how people can continue to suggest that the crowd shouldn't perceive the driver as hostile.

LEt me ask: Have you ever seen a protest in real life? If yes, is it something that you don't notice until the last minute?

He looked to me like he was trying to beat them so he didn’t have to wait for a never ending line of protesters to pass. It seems more plausible to me than he play human bowling and failed

"Guys guilty, it's not self defense the guy with the AK pointed at his face never had a chance to pull the trigger....and besides that, look at his faceboooookkkkk omg totally a conservative who posted conservative talking points all the time...therefore he is guilty of killing someone in a mob, that pointed an AK at him who had a long history of posting liberal viewpoints on fb"

These people need help man, all you can do is pray

"Guys guilty, it's not self defense the guy with the AK pointed at his face never had a chance to pull the trigger....and besides that, look at his faceboooookkkkk omg totally a conservative who posted conservative talking points all the time...therefore he is guilty of killing someone in a mob, that pointed an AK at him who had a long history of posting liberal viewpoints on fb"

These people need help man, all you can do is pray

If you read his posts and don't think he's vile and despicable, that's probably because you're vile and despicable.

You suffer from a complete lack of self-awareness.

upload_2023-4-14_23-3-51.jpeg

If you read his posts and don't think he's vile and despicable, that's probably because you're vile and despicable.

You suffer from a complete lack of self-awareness.

View attachment 979008
no didn't read the posts, maybe he's just the conservative version of your side. I mean just today I had my dead father insulted by a morally superior liberal here just for having a normal conversation and presenting a different viewpoint then himself...spare the bs your side continually uses extreme hatred in their speech, I bet the dude who got clapped had plenty of "beautiful" things to say about conservatives on his social media pages right?

no didn't read the posts, maybe he's just the conservative version of your side. I mean just today I had my dead father insulted by a morally superior liberal just for having a normal conversation and presenting a different viewpoint then himself...spare the bs your side continually uses extreme hatred in their speech, I bet the dude who got clapped had plenty of "beautiful" things to say about conservatives on his social media pages right?

Read them and then proceed to shutting up.

Read them and then proceed to shutting up.
I don't need to, because I've read what yourside has posted, here iTT.

Sounds like he was pissed off about the riots, as any one would be, except for your side. ...

Ignore the violence, ignore the destruction, the fires, the looting, the assualt, the murders but the REAL criminals are the conservatives who went on FB and other social media pages and vented their frustration over it.

Sounds like he was pissed off about the riots, as any one would be, except for your side. ...

Ignore the violence, ignore the destruction, the fires, the looting, the assualt, the murders but the REAL criminals are the conservatives who went on FB and other social media pages and vented their frustration over it.

Yeah, you're despicable. Not even a little human.

Never in my life would I hand wave the kind of shit he was saying, but in your depraved world it's all good because black people pissed him off.

Just read his texts. This was premeditated. Dudes a sick fuck and also there are questionable text conversations with underage girls allegedly.

Yeah, you're despicable. Not even a little human.

Never in my life would I hand wave the kind of shit he was saying, but in your depraved world it's all good because black people pissed him off.
nothing to do with race, everything to do with how normal Americans felt watching our city get burnt to the ground, while the people that were supposed to protect it didn't, because of a political vendetta.

Sorry bud racism ain't going to work against me, I'm a minority, are you white boy?

Just read his texts. This was premeditated. Dudes a sick fuck and also there are questionable text conversations with underage girls allegedly.
hey man it's not working on my end..

All I see is a box with a sad face

Edit well it worked when I quoted you lol

That's pretty gross lol

OK fuck em

hey man it's not working on my end..

All I see is a box with a sad face

Edit well it worked when I quoted you lol
FtoyMyMWIAE9p55

Insincere troll, confirmed.

I repeat, "When you can prove the DA left out evidence from discovery I'll be over here watching Perry's attorney pray for you. Because he sure as fuck can't prove any such thing. Get lost."
It was just a rumour?

It's so hard to get the right info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back