Media Former UFC fighter Ben Askren training "Rocky Style" ahead of his boxing match

Well Ben is a funny dude, this whole thing is a shit show and hilarious.

Dude you're kidding right?

appeared to be a spliced clip that kept repeating itself

his hands are one worry

his obvious lack of defense and head movement might be the biggest concern

he shouldn't have come back for this

He still stands and throws punches like a wrestler though.

Very unnatural and susceptible to getting hit.

That was one of the funniest MMA releated clips I have ever seen. Even if Askren is retarded, he just won me over.

Dude you're kidding right?

appeared to be a spliced clip that kept repeating itself

his hands are one worry

his obvious lack of defense and head movement might be the biggest concern

he shouldn't have come back for this
I agree I'm just saying looks a lot better from his first video.

Actually his hands look awful. But he does have the advantage of being a real athlete, so if he can get inside and bully Jake he can win. Paul is probably the better boxer but probably doesn't have the skill to fight on the inside that well.

Ben is funny as hell. Too bad most people don't get the jokes.

He's making that goof he's fighting look mildly retarded.

Askrens strategy will be to tie paul up and slowly wear him down. It's definitely doable. Askren has grit through a life time of wrestling and mma

That is 100% how he will approach this. And judging from how Paul handled the press conference, it won't be hard to break him. He was nervous as fuck just from being in the same room with a real fighter: sweaty, flush-faced, tongue-tied and resorting to several forced outbursts to cover his nervousness. The guy is a typical pretend-fighter weenie who craps his pants when things get rough.

if francis can learn to graple in a few month to the point he could outwresle stipe for a round i don t see why askren couldn t learn to out box a youtuber

He needs to take better care of his ax.

Damn I feel bad for Freddy Roach.. he's obviously been living with parkingsons for a long time now, but his health has really deteriorated

Back